Looking for creative room ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for creative room ideas

With the first year in the books and a roof over our heads for the rest of next year, we are looking for other opportunities.

On memorial day weekend, our little town runs the " Strawberry Festival" This event draws 50,000+ out of towner's to the village and a rocks throw away from our haunt. Many thousands will walk right past the door over 2 days.

I am looking at doing a bit of a tongue in cheek haunt. ie. "When Berries Go Bad", "Attack of the Killer Berries". Maybe a genetic research facility to make better berries goes wrong. Berries making people into pies? You get the idea.

I know some of you creative and demented minds could offer up a few good ideas.
    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

How about an evil, ax-welding Stawberry Shortcake?

http://www.bigscaryshow.com
    http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Kind of a South Park Imagination Land episode style. I like it.
      Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
      Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
      2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

a Crush room with the entrance of it being a giant fanged Strawberry
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

"That's not blood, it's Strawberry juice!"
          (Or maybe it's blood?)
          My old neighbor told me about picking strawberries at a state park. He could hear the rattlesnakes deep in the bushes (eating the berries, he said.) So he would just pick around the outer edges of the patch!
          He had BIG snakes in his water-filled basement, we could see them going in and out via the missing rocks in his basement wall.
          Scary.
          Rattlesnakes eating berries.
          There's a theme.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Badger View Post
            How about an evil, ax-welding Stawberry Shortcake?

This kinda looks like Annabell from the darkness... fear unfathomed?

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Badger you remember Big Mike when we were in PA, he travels with us? He does a character called Strawberry Beefcake which is just disturbing to say the least lol. You should see the hot pink tutu i made for him. He even wears a pink cape with BEEFCAKE on it. Our insane asylum is barely big eneough for him.

Jackie
              Rotting Flesh Radio
              “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Working...
              X