No announcement yet.

Actor group photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright here are some more. This is kind of a random mix of in costume, out of costume, going out to eat after, etc. Enjoy!

1) Group of us getting some dinner/breakfast at The Buttery - a Darkness tradition.
    2) That would be Darkness actors workin' off the clock and Buttery customers we don't know. lol
    3) Kip, his wife, me, and one of our section leaders.
    4) A rough shot of the crowd one night...
    5) Another Buttery pic.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Couple more...

6) Halloween night - went to Uncle Bill's Pancake house instead. I think this is the largest group of Darkness actors we've gotten to go out and eat in a long time.
      7) More at Uncle Bill's.

I've enjoyed seeing everyone's pics and hope to see more!! Great thread!
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

We had a photography group show up one night to play with pictures and this is what we got. What do you think?
        Attached Files
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

heres more.....
          Attached Files
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Wow! I love that!
            sigpic

Comment

Fear,
              I like the candid shots. They really capture the good times you guys are having.

Greg,
              Those shots are awesome! Great effects, thanks for posting.

Eric
              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Here is a shot of about, 3/4 of the Crew at Realm of Terror. This picture was taken in front of our ticket booth / facade after closing on Halloween.

www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Most of our actors were here for this shot, hope you like!

-Joel-
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by ClusterOne; 11-09-2009, 01:54 AM.
                  Heartstoppers
                  Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                  www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

These are great! It's fun to see characters from other haunts.

I like the sepia tone shot from Deadlands. That's a neat idea to go along with your theme.
                    Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.

Comment

pics from The Scare-A-Torium

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

I agree, great photos! Scary looking characters from the Realm of Terror and I like the sepia tone photo from Dead Lands as well.

Wow I just saw these from Scare-A-Torium, awesome! Nice close up of the make up.

Keep them coming, remember the photos don't all have to be group shots. Single actor photos that showcase their costume, makeup or scare station are welcome as well. Those are some of the best because you can see much more detail.

Thanks to all that have posted so far so soon after closing. Some of you are still open. Good luck on your remaining shows. You still have time to take a group shot, lol.

Eric
                        Last edited by elowther; 11-09-2009, 06:08 PM.
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Scare-A-Torium

“Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

This isnt the thread for that question but college first no questions asked.

Jackie
                            Rotting Flesh Radio

Comment

More awesome ones from Scare-A-Torium! I love the make up. Looks like an intense group of actors, I wish I could see the show.

Thanks for making this thread kick ass!

As for Haunted Acers, definitely go to college.

Eric
                              www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I dug up 2 more. I can't wait to get the rest back from Artifact Images.
                                Keep them coming, it's great to showcase all of the awesome talent our actors bring to our shows.

Cassie, she has an unbelievable talent for scaring people. It's fun to watch.

Andy, made the whole costume himself and was great doing two characters this year.
                                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
                                X