Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor group photos

Hi all,

I hope everyone made it through another season safe and sound. I thought I would start a thread about group photos. How many of you take group photos of your actors? I find this very hard to get everyone ready and in one spot before the show begins. There are always a bunch of good actors missing. After the show is even worse because people start blowing out of there right after we close. This photo was taken on Halloween night right before the show opened with a huge line waiting to get in. The wind was insane that day and I had to do a lot of last minute repairs. It was almost hot that night, very strange weather this year. Check out the moon and sky! I could not have asked for a more spooky Halloween night.

As soon as the last patrons were through, the sky opened up and it poured buckets. I had to make a mad dash to get all the foggers, and sound equipment in or covered.

Over all we had a great season and I'll post more photos when I get them from the photographer. For now I invite you to post your group photos on this thread. For some reason a lot of the best made up people ended up in the back where you can barely see them. I think the photo came out cool and look forward to other haunts sharing theirs on this thread.

Thanks,

Eric

The scarecrow on the right has a real horse skull on it and the hands are made from horse ribs.

I also thought this photo came out cool. I mounted an orange light on a tall pole to light up the corn field this year. With the fog one night it made this photo look like a sun set.

www.hauntedoverload.com

It's near impossible to get a shot of all the actors at The Darkness. Here's what I managed to take after we closed - most everyone out of costume. And this isn't even most everyone - but here is, I think, the closest anyone has to a Darkness group shot.

In the first one, I'm taking the picture. In the second one, I managed to jump in in the middle, in costume, as the deranged servant named Annabel Dawson.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

Those are cool, it really gives you a sense of the energy level and good times you are having! Looking forward to more group shots or even just actor shots. They make our shows possible so it would be great to see them recognized.

Eric

Here is a good actor shot in our clown tent. He had a horn and would really startle people with it.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Overload Visit

Well, I was fortunate enough to see Haunted Overload this year and I have to say that it has one of the best atmospheres (if not the best) of any haunt I have visited. Tons of fog and beautifully lit.

With that said, this is a great thread because it is nearly impossible to get a large group together for anything (nevermind pictures) and actors do make the haunt.

Thanks for posting!

Comment

A few from the manor...
          Attached Files
          Kevin
          MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

photos 2009

We would love to everyones photos,
            Here are some from Scream Theme Studios 2009

Chris @
            Scream Theme Studios
            Fort Collins CO.

Battleofthehauntedhouses.com
            Screamtheme.com

Comment

For those that don't know me, my camera is attached to my wrist, so I have over 200 pictures from The Darkness this year. I take pics of the actors every night I'm there. I will go through and grab the few "good" ones I happened to get here and there of actors. None are in the scenes because there is too much fog for it to work, but there are some random small group shots I've gotten in the actors' room.
              I'll post them soon!
              sigpic

Comment

This is our group at Evil Intentions. Ill post some of the actors in there rooms later when i sort through all the pictures.
                Thanks
                RICH

The building we had was used to make caskets back in the day. The most notable caskets were John F Kennedy and Edgar Hoovers. The Chute in the background was were they slid the caskets down
                Attached Files

Comment

At Bloodview, we do a massive group shot on Halloween night after production. It is nice to have a shot of everyone and by doing it on the last night only, it is easier to coordinate.
                  Katie Lane
                  Partner/VP
                  Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                  sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Not a full group shot, though we did do one.. I just haven't seen it yet, but here's a fun shot from an early morning promo that we did :
                    Last edited by Banshee; 11-08-2009, 03:25 PM.
                    missjayne
                    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Here is the only group photo we took this season. Some in costume and some out and some in between...
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic
                      Louis Brown
                      Owner, operator, and dish washer
                      at
                      DarkWood Manor

Comment

Wow all of these are great! I love seeing other haunts and their actors and the different costumes and the unique make up they come up with. I just got back from working on the take down and I'm dead tired and drained but seeing all these photos inspires me to keep going and think of new ideas for next year.

Tomorrow I will be working on sculpting skull trophies for our actor wrap party on the 14th. That's when we watch the videos and photos from this year. I wish I had more to show but I have only seen a few of them so far. Here are a few more of the actors that I have. The first one you can't see but he was on jumping stilts and the wings folded in and out. It was awesome!

Keep them coming, your actors will thank you!

All photos by Artifact Images, I can't thank them enough for the images they capture. They are the best!

Eric

Dave Bruno

Rae Enslin, she also made most of the horse. Check out the construction web site.

http://www.enslin.com/rae/h.o./horse/horse01.html

Dave Bruno in another costume.

Irene Lemire 1st year actor, she did awesome!
                        Last edited by elowther; 11-08-2009, 05:28 PM.
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

great photos everybody !

now, where's my "COLLECTOR" bobblehead from Netherworld? hope you all had a great, successful season !

Comment

We have plenty of bobbleheads don't worry! I will see if I can bring a few cases to Transworld...

Thanks!
                            Ben Armstrong
                            NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                            www.Fearworld.com
                            www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

great!

the COLLECTOR rules !!!! thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X