Speechless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speechless

This past season was a fantastic season for us at the Realm of Terror. As our 7th year of operation, 2009 proved to be an exponentially great year for us, and I wanted to take a moment to share that good fortune with everyone within the industry! All of us here at the Realm of Terror are more than honored to have been ranked by two separate Illinois based review websites as a Top Illinois Attraction. On Halloween, Haunted House Chicago stopped by our attraction to present us with an award as being the #1 haunted house within 150 miles of Chicago. Additionally, Haunted Illinois has released their yearly Top 10 list of Illinois Attractions, on which Realm of Terror is honored to hold the #2 rank in the state. As I said, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone in the industry, as without all of you, there would not be a Realm of Terror.

It is the websites such as hauntedhousechicago.com and hauntedillinois.com that have consistently provided the Illinois and Chicago market with positive PR regarding haunted houses and Halloween attractions for many years now, and in my opinion are amongst some of the most comprehensive review outlets for haunted attractions period. Both websites never post a review or rank an attraction that they have not personally attended themselves, making our rank that much more meaningful!

The Illinois and Chicago-land market contains many impressive attractions, and sometimes may not receive the attention it deserves. So, to all of our fellow haunted attractions out there, Illinois and beyond - Here is to a great 2009 and to an even better 2010. Lets come out of these hard times with our heads held high, and lets continue to deliver The Nation with unique and ever changing attractions, haunted houses are a keystone to our nations Halloween tradition, lets keep Halloween alive. Additionally, I believe it is increasingly important that all of us keep supporting The associations that work ridiculously hard to keep this industry afloat. Their efforts benefit all of us, we are all a part of the same boat - as long as we all keep helping each other, our industry will be able to stay afloat and thrive as one of the nations top forms of seasonal entertainment! The Realm of Terror will soon be joining the HHA to continue supporting this fantastic organizations efforts to keep the foundations of the industry strong.

Again, thank you so much to everyone in the industry who has helped Realm of Terror to get to the point that it is at today!

Best,

Steve Kristof
    Realm of Terror Haunted House

Ranked #1 Attraction in Illinois by HauntedHouseChicago.com
    Ranked Top 2 Attraction in Illinois by HauntedIllinois.com

Last edited by steve; 11-09-2009, 01:01 AM.
    www.Doomsdayproductions.com
    www.RealmofTerror.com

Congratulations steve!

Who ever said dedication and long hours of work didn't pay off ...never were awarded any honors were they?
    HAHAHAHAH!

VERY GOOD!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Congratulations Steve! Your years of sacrifice, dedication and comittment have been recognized and deservedly so! Way to go my friend!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Congrats to you & crew!!
        missjayne
        Netherworld Haunted Attractions
        http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Thank you everyone - I have been extending your congratulations to my staff as well.
          www.Doomsdayproductions.com
          www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Working...
          X