Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am not a believer of ghosts ( but ) look at this photo !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see one of THESE in the door!!

missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Banshee, does it want chewing gum?
      sigpic

Comment

lol

HEY DUM DUM.......... YOU GIVE ME GUM GUM
        "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
        www.maliciousstudios.com
        "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
        http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

"I see" said the blind man...

I kind of see what you think you see, but I don't know if it's supernatural. You only show one picture of the area, does this image still manifest when you take more pictures in the same conditions? If it's there all the time, I'd say ink-blot effect. If it's not there, in the exact same conditions, you may have something... but it's hard to tell with an isolated incident. Could still have been some outside light coming through that you didn't notice at the time.

I believe in ghosts, but I'm so skeptical of photos. I have a photo if a skull-orb that I can't explain. I took the photo myself, know it wasn't doctored, but still am not willing to say it's paranormal.
          Attached Files

Comment

"Orbs" Here.

As of this last October we have now seen "Orbs" in this house with the naked eye 5 times, photographed them once, in the wine cellar during "Ghost Hunters Night" -Oct. 31st.
            As I walked down the steps into the wine cellar a bright, light green "ball" was floating out infront of us. It had a gold edge to it, the lights in the room were turned to a dim setting.
            "Look an orb!" I said.
            The man walking beside me pulled his camera up off of his chest, took the picture and there it was, it's image captured forever, just as we both had seen it :A ball of light green floating in the air with a slight golden rim. It was hard to judge how far away it actually was but if it was maybe 8 feet away, then the ball would have maybe been about the size of a hardball (baseball)

Then this October my helper saw a green ball turn the corner and come up the basement steps toward him. He was then quickly MOVING! (I guess he didn't think it might have just been Tinkerbell?)
            About two seconds after he saw it and burst prematurely into the room, I looked at his face and thought he was about to vomit!
            He ran outside(to vomit?) When he returned a short time later is when he told me what he had seen. He was Very definately scared.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X