Transworld Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transworld Convention

Any one else going?? Jason are you going?? Also how do you change your profile status. It still shows me as a newbie
    5 years in the business and still ticking
    Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
    USSN

Unfortunatly "Newbie's" next move upward happens to be "Boobie"
    Followed by Groovy? then "Who HE?"
    Naw, I'm just making this stuff up as I type it.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think prob 95% of all of us are going to TW and will be there.

As for newbie...you gotta be in here more often and post more to acquire more status.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there.
        Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
        Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

A reminder for those arriving from warmer parts of the world, it is still going to be Feb. in northern Illinois!
          Wind chill today is -21 degrees!
          If you need this more illustrated because you do live in a warm climate, I just walked down the street here, the wind was blowing, the sun was shining, I have on long underware , a wool-lined hooded coat, gloves, and for this short distance I was walking, about 250 feet I had my gloved hands held up to my face the entire way because it felt like my eyes were being frozen solid in their sockets! (Even though I had my head down and was barely peeking out at the world!)
          Unfortunately this weather described is alot more "normal" for here than not.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

But Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow, so spring should be on the way shortly. Maybe it will be in the 50's by the time Transworld comes around. :roll: Hey, I can dream, can't I?
            Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
            Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Yep, pretty frickn cold. To put it another way for those of you that have never dealt with this kind of weather, it is strongly suggested that you not be outside for more than 20-30 minuets. Also, I filled my dogs water bowl, which is in my attached garage.. The bowl is huge, about 20" in diameter and about 6" high. It took, about 4 hours for the entire bowl to be frozen SOLID. Only solice in all of this is that in 4 weeks I go on another vacation. IXTAPA Mexico, where today it is 85 out!
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Unfortunately I will not be attending this year. Stuck at work... The Outdoor Boats, Sports, and Travel Show landed the same weekend this year... I'll be stuck at the Qwest center in Omaha all weekend.

Take some good pics for me!
                "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
                -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

Oh yeah, I will be there, by day haunting the tradeshow looking for deals & info, by night, haunting the Crowne bar & visiting my friends at Dreamreapers.........
                  www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I term this weather in one word,Brutal!

Im an hour from Jim and he's right today was bad! I hope nobody minds but im rethinking my costuming from Dream Reapers. You will probably not see Babyman or Fruitopia this year. I apologize as i know many love these characters but they are so small of costumes for these temps.

I"ll be just as nuts and pumped up just different looking with a LOT more clothes!

Today had that prism looking sky, so cold it looked like it was crystalizing.BRRRR!

Comment

CMON KEVIN break out those flannel diapers!!!!! you can do it!!!!!!!!!
                      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

WEATHER

I am ready for this cold crap to leave!!!!

2 degrees last night working on Dream Reapers.
                        Sucks playing in water when it is this cold too.
                        Instant freeze while draining ponds!!!!

My wife informed me that we were moving.......don't know to where but I think somewhere warmer that here.

Look on the brightside....it won't be this cold in February!!
                        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging
                          CMON KEVIN break out those flannel diapers!!!!! you can do it!!!!!!!!!
                          I wish they made them! Might be a great marketing idea for the little guys of the world when Mom won't change them regularly!

If you get Babyman he'll be packed into a snowsuit like the kid from The Christmas Story!

There talking this cold may stick around for awhile,hate to say.

So cold the dogs feet freeze to the yard if he stops to pee!

Comment

so today in Green Bay it's -35 degrees. Anyone care for a waterballoon fight?
                            Sean De Wane
                            ----------------------------------------------
                            The De Wane Asylum
                            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

[quote
                              So cold the dogs feet freeze to the yard if he stops to pee![/quote]
                              LOL Its so cold here today that my dogs butt froze shut! Beat that one,
                              Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Working...
                              X