Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DarkNET Designs - Get a Custom Flash Website for your haunt for only $99!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DarkNET Designs - Get a Custom Flash Website for your haunt for only $99!!!

Haunt's get that new site with a evil twist to it in advance for your haunted attraction!

This sale will only be going on till Wednesday the 11th!

Get a full custom Flash enhanced web site for only $99.00!!!

Here is what you get for $99.00!!!

-----------------------------------------

Flash enhanced web site

Custom Graphics & Logo

1 Month of Web Hosting Provided by DarkNET Designs - Hosting will start billing at the monthly fee of $6.95 on November 30th.

1 Advertisement Web Banner

7 Days of text changes and small graphic changes free of charge! (Support & Service)

48 Hour Turn around time! (You will have your website online within 48 hours)

Order by November 10th and get a FREE FLASH INTRO!

-----------------------------------------

View our portfolio at http://www.darknetdesigns.com today!!
    Speak with DarkNET Designs Live Online! - Click Here!

Just Curious

I like some of the templetes you have posted, nice stuff. But I do have to ask this,,,, shouldnt you be posting this in the trading post?? Perhaps have one thread and just update it with the new ones you have for sale? Put sold on the old/sold ones?
    Add the new ones?

Sorry, but felt the need to ask this of you. Im generally quit but when I come to this area of the forum and see web temps. for sale it gets redunted rather quick.

Anyways, just an opinion and like the stuff but, perhaps just me...Use the correct section. I could be wrong, but....

Comment

I post in this section cause it has more views IMHO. nothing wrong with your post! No harm done.

Originally posted by scareshack View Post
      I like some of the templetes you have posted, nice stuff. But I do have to ask this,,,, shouldnt you be posting this in the trading post?? Perhaps have one thread and just update it with the new ones you have for sale? Put sold on the old/sold ones?
      Add the new ones?

Sorry, but felt the need to ask this of you. Im generally quit but when I come to this area of the forum and see web temps. for sale it gets redunted rather quick.

Anyways, just an opinion and like the stuff but, perhaps just me...Use the correct section. I could be wrong, but....

Comment

SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR 1 DAY! DON'T MISS OUT ON HUGE SAVING FOR YOU FULL FLASH WEBSITE!

SALE ONLY WILL LAST TILL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! (Nov 12th, 2009)

Comment

Working...
        X