Thank you to so many people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to so many people...

I just wanted to take the oppurtunity to thank all the haunt owners who were nice enough to host Lauren, my wife Ashley, and I this past weekend. We had a great time.

Shane, I really enjoyed your haunt. The second part, the "basement", was my favorite. With the curved ceilings and roots everywhere it really effectively sets the mood. The swamp outside is also great with the rain and the actors hiding in the water. It has a really nice feel. This not to mention your amazing hospitality. We really appreciated it.

Dwayne, I really don't know what to say about 13th gate but...WOW! I have never seen a more beautifully detailed haunted house. Your sets are absolutley incredible. I can't get over how authentic your asylum set feels. Top notch work.

Ben and Billy, Netherworld definitely lived up to the hype. What a fun haunt both inside and out. Your que actors are almost as much fun to watch and interact with as the haunt itself. I came really wanting to see the crazy stunt rigs you guys are famous for using and I wasn't disappointed there either. It was a really great show. Oh...and one other thing...Ben, if I had a video camera and had taped the 5 minutes or so that you (or should I say Old Pappy) were pestering Shane before we left I could sell a copy of that video to every haunter here. It was priceless.

Lastly, to everyone who came to dinner, hung out, chatted, etc. it was really great seeing some of you again and meeting many others. Just a great trip all around.

Thanks again to everybody. Maybe the stars will align just right next year and we can try something like this again. Who knows...
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Kip thanks so much for finding a place to pull everybody together plus the pizza was amazing. Really enjoyed getting to meet everyone and swap stories of scares and idiots. Look forward to seeing you again at Transworld.
    sigpic

Comment

It was great meeting you and your wife. Look forward to seeing you again at transworld.
      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Yes, thank you to EVERYONE! Like I've said on the other threads, that really was one of the best trips I have ever been on. I recorded stuff for RFR throughout the whole trip, so listen in and you should hear some of my reviews. I'm also glad I got to finally put some faces to all these screen names!

And Kip, I do have a couple minutes of video of that Shane and Old Pappy interaction... you know that camera is permanently attached to me.
        sigpic

Comment

Lets see the footage, should be funny.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Kip, Ashley, Lauren

Had a blast with you guys. You 3 should go with us down to see Fearfest if he opens at TransWorld it will be a blast and I am gonna pull the Atrox boys in with us on that one! Lauren I hope it was as great for you as it was me ! Shane and its big wheels keep on rollin! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Shane, I'll definitely get in on some of that action to FearFest, since it was great the first time! LMAO
              sigpic

Comment

Fearfest opening?????

Shane, I still dont know if we are going to open for Transworld. It sounds like there are so many things to do already that it might not be possible.

I will call Jen tomorrow from Transworld and see what kind of scheduling they have already set up.

As far as we are concerned we would love to open our doors again.

Our asylum got a major overhaul and we are planning on getting started for the modifications for the 2010 season just in case we do open in March in the next few weeks.

It's nice to be able to go to other haunts and our doors are always open to other haunters.
                Whats everyones thoughts.... do we open or not?

Kip, Ashley, Lauren and Robert, it was nice hanging out with you guys and getting a little time to chat.

The rest of you haunters, it was nice to meet some of you for the first time and the rest of you it was awsome to see you again. We gotta do this again!!!!
                Thanks,
                Greg
                Fearfest
                Greg Allen
                scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

open!! and if i find the time to make it out to Columbia before TW, i'll help!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ol' Pappy and Shane

Here are the videos! I wasn't able to catch the good stuff - I was too busy laughing - but here is some of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VMmldVcAH4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luso87qjUaQ
                    sigpic

Comment

ROFL that was great
                      Proud to be able to work at
                      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Lord! Thats just wrong!

Lauren I will have to get you back! Shane and its watch out! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute here. Don't kill the messenger! I had nothing to do with this. I simply recorded and posted 2 friends having a conversation. I take no responsibility for Ol' Pappy, so go after him! ;-)
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X