Dead Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Deer

Hey guys if anyone would like a pic of a dead rotting deer corps let me know found one lying tangled up in the gang plank of the USS Nightmare. P.S. No it is not a prop. It is real. And gives me many Ideas for the Nightmare.
    5 years in the business and still ticking
    Ive been through HELL on Earth. What can you do?
    USSN

Host it somewhere else we can look at it, i.e. Photobucket or Orfay. It might be worth a touch up in photoshop if its a good pic :wink:
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

I don't know, is actual death crossing the line?
      - - Luke - -

Comment

isnt the purpose of our props to imply actual death?

A picture of something might be good reference for props, etc.
        www.Doomsdayproductions.com
        www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Thats what I thought. When I went to the boat at 10 o clock at night. I saw this body hanging in the gang plank. Well when I saw that first thing I thought was o &^$& someone broke in and took a prop. Then I went closer to the body to pick it up and it turned out to be a dead deer. It looks cool to It was half way decomposed with no head. The way the muscles were showing and all I will get a pic for you guys today.
          USSN

Comment

Several years ago a haunter put together a tape of things along with his own stuff and some haunters he sent copies to were upset when included actual scenes of a train hitting a person , no doubt killing them.....
            I stay way back from even coming close to crossing this line, I don't have gore, body parts here, but then this house is haunted which sometimes generates a real fear no latex masterpiece of anatomy could ever do.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well imply yeah, but I guess whatever floats ur boat haha. Hey I'm not saying you guys are sick or anything like that, props are modeled after actual death to imply it, but explain this new prop to your girlfriend. haha "I modeled this one after a decomplosing dear a friend found. Detail is key" lol, some things are better left unsaid I guess

The owner of a haunted barn included fresh goat skulls with the brains showing, accessable to touch and after a few days would be full of maggots. He also wanted to add a live chicken slaughter to the attraction, but uh...

What the hell, I'll take a look at the picture too
              - - Luke - -

Comment

I'll admit it, I'm a wimp! :lol: I'd rather see the prop inspired by the actual thing than the actual thing any day! I'll make a mental note to not open this thread again in case the picture is posted. :wink: We also have very little gore in our attraction. I think someone already said it, "different strokes for different folks".

Kel
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

The FDA closed down a haunt that featured dead-rotten animal parts as a display. the smell was horrendous I heard.
                  Of course the local Sherriff's department also told them they could not be discharging a real shotgun inside their place either!
                  Boy, somebody is always out to spoil everyone's "fun", huh?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

***UPDATE***

I went back to get some pics. funny thing here I tried to remove it before it stained the railing. It was frozen to the railing I gess the flood must of saturated it with water and the 2 degree nights here have not been helping.
                    USSN

Comment

Didn't know anyone else from the Nightmare was here....though, if I'd been paying more attention it probably would have been obvious.

Did you get the deer off the gangplank? Or is it now frozen and snow-covered?

Comment

Or is the head-less deer carcass now performing nightly in a pink froo-froo at the Meanest Macho Guys on Earth Club Tuesdays and Thursday nights?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

No I was not able to get the dead dear off the gang plank. It was frozen around the bar. I even kicked it and it still did not budge.
                          USSN

Comment

Working...
                          X