Actors in Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actors in Action!

Our videographer is finishing up on our 2010 promos. There was a lot of interest in the actor group photos thread I started. Let's keep that one going as well. It's great to see everyone's photos of their actors and scenes.

I thought it would be cool to start another post dedicated to all haunted house actors.

This is a chance to post any kind of video with your actors doing what they do best. Without them our shows would be nothing so this whole scene is nothing but actors, photos and them in action scaring people. We use humor in our queue line so there is some of that footage at the end also. It's pretty entertaining. Let me know what you guys think and post away! We will have scenes of better scare footage and props coming soon.

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Wow you guys have a great sense of light usage for your photos and video.
    Looking forward to the video with more scare footage.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Loved it!

Great Job again!!!!
      Your in line entertainment is very clever and funny!
      Well Done!
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Eric~

Definately a good job there.

Not meaning this in a bad way what soever.. but about 1/2 way through the video.. when you started showing the "que line" stuff i could not6 help but to laugh .. in and evil /haunted way .. it was great.

As had been said by... soultkr... DEFINATELY good ... no GREAT sense of lighinting and what have you ...

With your permission... I'm gonna show this to my actors and my business partner for ideas

Again very good job ....

I unfortunately dont have any video .. but I' be posting in the "Actor Photos" thread...such as what we got ...

Happy Hauntiing ..
        ~LoneWolf

Comment

I'm glad you liked it. It was meant to be entertaining and funny at the end. Poison, I used your Crow CD in the corn field, it was awesome! Hopefully people will post a few videos of their actors even if it's from last year it would be good to see. I'm heading to the haunt to continue tearing down now. It's the worst when it starts getting cold and your way up on a ladder, lol.

Post them if you got them.

Thanks,

Eric
          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Working...
          X