Sinister Visions 10% Off Sale | New Print Vendor Recommendation Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister Visions 10% Off Sale | New Print Vendor Recommendation Page

Halloween may be over as far as most of the world is concerned, but not for the horror, haunted house and Halloween industries. We're 10/31, 24/7. To help jump-start planning for the 2010 season (and to reduce the last minute rush!), Sinister Visions inc. is offering 10% OFF any and every project price quote in November!

All you have to do is get your 50% deposit paid before November ends to take advantage of this offer. This offer extends to the Horrid Orphans (Contact Chad Savage to arrange for the discounted price), as well as any price quote given in the past 6 months.

Contact Chad Savage about your logo, art or website needs to get a quote and get the jump on next season!

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Current in-progress projects are not eligible.

-------------------------------

In one of those "I can't believe I haven't thought to do this already" moments, I've added a page of recommended print vendors to the website. Visit http://www.sinistervisions.com/services/vendors.html to see a list of printers with whom Sinister Visions has worked, and for whom Sinister Visions will vouch. This list will grow as new printers are discovered/prove themselves.

On that subject - if you have a printer/embroiderer/whatever that you'd recommend, please do by posting that vendor's info in reply here!
    WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Working...
X