Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunt Vendor: Dark Tech Effects

To all:
    My name is Bill Rodriguez and I have been freelancing in this industry for quite some time and have finally taken the plunge to open up my company. I am happy to announce that Dark Tech Effects will be a themed attraction vendor for 2010. Some of you may know me from the Hauntworld Forums, others may have worked with me in the past. I hope you all will take the chance to visit my website, and learn more about my newly formed company.

Please view this announcement on the internet by clicking here!

So what exactly does Dark Tech Effects specialize in?

We will be bringing show control and high end automated lighting effects to the themed attraction industry.

More and more customers are expecting bigger and better chills, thrills, and theme park style sets and shows. We have worked with top attractions including Spookywoods, Frightworld, and Blood Manor all who have been featured on Travel Channels America's Scariest Haunted Attractions TV Show. Please take a look at our brand new website www.darktecheffects.com to see how we can help bring your attraction to the next level!

Just this past season we created an interactive haunt parlor called Morbid Curiosity for Spookywoods. Here is a recent review of our work:

"I’m always looking for ways to keep my haunt fresh in the customers’ eye, which is one of the hardest things to do since we started in 1985. When I was contacted by Bill Rodriguez offering show control programming we decided to build a side attraction called Morbid Curiosity. This side attraction is a 15 minute Séance. My customers are lining up for over an hour to get a chance to see this one of a kind experience. Bill was so meticulous in coming up with every little detail and made our new side attraction a huge success from the first show. His expertise in this area was amazing to see and a very easy process for us to let him go wild with the technology. If you’re looking to set your haunt apart from the competition, look no further than Bill Rodriguez to take you there."
    -Tony Wohlgemuth, President

We are happy to travel for work on custom installations! Don't hesitate to reach out to us; No project is too big or too small and we are already booking dates for the 2010 season. Give us a call or use our contact form from our website to tell us about your needs!

Sincerely,
    Bill Rodriguez, Owner
    Dark Tech Effects
    Ph: (914) 512-8381
    Fax: (914) 357-2406
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Looking forward to the New stuff man.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Will you have a booth at Transworld in St. Louis?
      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Thanks Jonathan! Feel free to ring me if you want to talk about getting on the show and I can give you more info on my company!

HauntedMemphis, I am going to try to show at National Haunters Convention and possibly Transworld... Right now since this will be my first OFFICIAL year in business we will have to see about costs etc. You can of course always call or email and I would be happy to discuss any projects with you personally.
        All my best,
        Bill Rod.
        Bill Rod.
        Dark Tech Effects
        Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Jonathan,
          Thanks for posting my info at Rotting Flesh Radio! I really appreciate it!
          All my best,
          Bill Rod.
          Bill Rod.
          Dark Tech Effects
          Automated DMX Lighting

Comment

Working...
          X