Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Footage of Attraction Using CGI???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few samples can be found here http://www.halloweenproductions.com/downloads.php.
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Ya they work on the Halloween Prods. site. Some pretty cool stuff. I think I read the guy that does them for them used to work for MTV. He made the cgi mirror effects they had at the show about 5 or 6yrs ago I think. They were the ones with the rules and ect for your haunt. And then he did the commercials for a haunt as well.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Damon,

Yes! You are correct. That is the guy I was referring to. I just cannot remember his name. I thought at one time the commercials and haunt intros were available at hauntedhousesupplies.com. I know I have seen samples of the intros and commercials somewhere, maybe on one of the Hauntworld videos.
        Kevin
        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

They're now working on www.hauntedhousesupplies.com but only half are uploaded. Two of them have audio for a specific client: Madam Olga and the Aging Portrait. We're changing the audio on both of those items.

I haven't announced them being added to our site yet because the update is not complete. Once we get the update totally done I was going to anounce something.

I'll let you know when all the videos work, but over half have videos now.

Oh yeah the video of the western guy with fire will be added after we change that video as well.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry, these are freakin AWESOME! :twisted: My mind is reeling! :shock: Will you be showcasing these at TW? Very, very cool :!:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

ok i get the concept but does anyone know how this works exactly?how do you wire the step pad trigger to the dvd player?or does smething come with it when you buy it?

Comment

CGI animations...

Larry,

Glad to know you are making the living portrait less attraction specific. Any chance the new script could feature the guy with a more ominious voice and perhaps not reference his 'vampire family'? Just sounds a little corny! Other than that they rock! Can't wait to see when the seance one in the mirror goes live.

Gahaunter
                Lee D. Sanders

Comment

CGI animations...

Larry,

Glad to know you are making the living portrait less attraction specific. Any chance the new script could feature the guy with a more ominious voice and perhaps not reference his 'vampire family'? Just sounds a little corny! Other than that they rock! Can't wait to see when the seance one in the mirror goes live.

Gahaunter
                  Lee D. Sanders

Comment

I thought I already posted that the vampire portrait will have a different audio track...so will the Madam Olga.

We're also upload the rest of the videos of the other effects today.

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

JUST FYI... We have uploaded THREE more videos to the CGI page.

You can go and download them now. Count Dracula, Wolfman, and Seance Room.

Check them out.

We have a couple more to add, such as Ghostly Outlaw, Melting Man and two of them will have new voice tracks.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Larry,

Do these work on a regular 4:3 TV or do they require a 16:9 TV? I'm most interested in the seance mirror.
                        Kevin
                        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Well that's pretty nice looking. I hope we might see that at TW this year. I think I know how they do that, and its a really simple process- you just need a high dollar digital projector and some other stuff.
                          I'd like to see how its put together.
                          Brad Bowen
                          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to add my 2 cents here for what ever it is worth. The equipment needed to use CGI can be a $400.00 projector or a TV, a DVD player and a simple sound system. There are other systems available for projection Such as our VFX projection system modules. You don't have to use expensive specialized equipment. It really depends on your attraction and budget.

I was going to be exhibiting at Transworld but unfortuantly due to my Fathers recent passing I had to cancel. I will be exhibiting at Hauntcon with our VFX Modules plus all of our new products. I will be happy to answer any questions regarding how to use CGI in your attraction. The video found on YouTube is a great example on how you can use it.

By the way Larry, my hats off to you on your CGI effects, excellent work.

Any questions please feel free to e mail me at hollow3d@pacbell.net

David Love
                            Hollow 3D Productions
                            http://www.hollow3d.com
                            hollow3d@pacbell.net

Comment

Some of the effects are used with simple $100 tv's while others are done with 2500 big screen tvs, and others are done with projectors. Its all over the planet. While at the TW show I will be explaining all of that.

Anyone wanting any just let me know.

The video you saw in the UTUBE video...that was done by US! We did that!

Thanks Dave!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Dave, really sorry to hear about your Dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. If you get any application footage in the future of your product, please post a link. We were really looking forward to checking our yours and Larry's products at the show, but we understand. You take care of you and get back to us after you have had time to process and heal. :wink:

Kel
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X