Transit to Terror!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transit to Terror!

As you may have or have read in the other thread, I mentioned a brand new haunt: Transit to Terror. The idea of this is the beginning of what will be the biggest Halloween festival in the world. Next year we will start with 4 houses at the low end of Main St. in DOWNTOWN Buffalo(first ever haunt in Buffalo,let alone downtown!). So far we have Terror Technologies with at least one of them, MAC Productions will do a Werewolves vs. Vampires and don't know of any plans/scenarios for the other houses. This will be the beginning of something great for the WNY economy as it will provoke a massive influx of customers to a crucial part of downtown. We also plan to eventually set up a LARGE Rotten Jack's Creep Shack on Main Street in order to provide top quality products to our highly enthused haunt customers. Other holidays are in the works but, because we are all in the haunt industry, Halloween is the only certain holiday display for 2010!
    Mike Cirrincione
    Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
    MAC Productions presents:
    Buffalo Badlands: Tinianna Home of The Tormentor *RIP*
    AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Skyrotechnic Illuminations
    Pro Fireworks coming 2015

Cyber Saturday - a revolution in light and music
    Coming soon

Black Hole Shows: Buffalo

Well I put the Crypt to rest, I dont know if you got a crew already but if ya had any spots I'd be more than happy to help. I have props and morbid ideas
    Matthew Colton
    Frightworld America's Screampark
    http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

So Matt is now in this partnership! This is going to kick some epic ass! I know we will be accepted because the proposal is just going to be way tooooooooo good for Buffalo businesses to pass up!
      Mike Cirrincione
      Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
      AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Coming soon

Comment

We now officially have a Facebook group!:
        http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...8998180&ref=ts

We need a lot of support from the local haunters as well as haunters nationwide to get this project into City Hall as soon as possible! So click the link, join the cause and read what we are all about! Thank you!
        Mike Cirrincione
        Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
        AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Coming soon

Comment

This is a huge step back to the top for the City of Buffalo! We are bringing Halloween to one of the most historic cities in the US but, City Hall wont recognize us until we show them a huge local and national following! Please comment here any thoughts you have about this project. We want to know what all of you think.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=187408998180
          Mike Cirrincione
          Executive Producer of:

M&K Workshop
          AND SOON, Pandora's Box!

Coming soon

Comment

"Bad" Do it right the first time.

Halloween was recently cancelled in an Illinois college town because of rioting and too many drunks.
            Since it is a college town certain laws were not very well enforced for quite a few years , which only led to more and bigger problems.
            If nothng else the overly drunk drive away the familys and many others.

On the positive side, be ready.
            When I got some excellant, free advertising from The Chicago Tribune(many moons ago) my phone would not stop ringing for many days and that weekend a huge crowd arrived here, most of which had driven the 3 hours or more from Chicago to see my house!
            Mount Carroll is a town of 1,700 mostly retired people in the middle of farm country.
            IF I would have had more than one employee. IF I was more realistic about the size of the crowd coming here. IF the local bars and restaurants believed me when I told them how busy the little downtown was going to be.
            It all could have been handled better.
            The rest of the town will respect your ideas and efforts when they see all the bodies showing up needing some of what the rest of them are selling, gasoline, lodging, food.
            Even some local realators got to show some houses because they first came here to see my house. (Small town, cheaper living, quieter too)
            "You never get a second chane to make a first impression."
            Good Luck.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X