• up now custom Animatronic and more

on ebay for cyber monday great , great prices 1495 now 849.99
    static props were 499.99 now 374.99
    and our new chirstmas santa prop
    http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/creepycollection

THIEF
    Buyer beware

Comment

I don't think you can put a post up like that without explaining yourself. Either there is a situation here, or you a throwing out accusations to hurt someone's business. Either way, the way you handled it isn't proper.
      sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

dont let the 100% feedback for over 6 years

fool yah
        its all a big time lie...lol

Comment

anyway !! we put some more stuff up

and the bull is ending soon with a bonus cow head free!!!!!!!

http://shop.ebay.com/creepycollectio...&_trksid=p4340

So if you feel like getting robbed bid on somthing

IF YA DARE

INSERT -LAUGHING LIKE DOCTOR ( EVIL) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creepycollection 100 postive feedback
          all people belived they recived props and did not..
          my new dvd will be on jedi mindcontrol due out this december

Comment

Nightmairs please email me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i read your other posts you posted and i think i know who you are after seeing it. ( PAST ONES)
            if i promised you at national 10-14 days i am sorry for the miscommunication i honestly dont remember that.

infact from what i am hearing i never even spoke to you, your order was placed with one of my staff members i was just informed.
            we sold lots of props at transworld and National and all props were sent out.
            now - you emailed me in july - your prop was sent out in july
            i have not heard from you at all. If you didnt get your prop this is the first i am hearing about it.
            please email me your address so i can see the tracking info on it. If its lost
            i will replace it. but you should keep me in the loop if your missing an item. I cant help you if i dont know you didnt get it.

if you email me today. i can have someone track it and have a new one to you in your hands by wednesday this week

all you have to do is keep me informed.
            j

Comment

I paid for an item at eastern haunter convention an was told I could expect
              shippment in ten to 14 days.
              Well afternot getting my order in 15 days I went to his site an saw he went to another convention the following week.
              I figured they were backed up on orders. As I have talked to and brought form "J" befor I figure no problem.
              In July I still hadn't recieved my item, so I emailed them an an "J" replied that they were still working on orders.
              September came an still no product, so I called and emailed asking about my item.
              He hasn't replied to the many emails or phone call...

Comment

Working...
              X