RE: X-TREME NETWORKING SEMINAR - Thurs- 6:30pm-11pm - TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: X-TREME NETWORKING SEMINAR - Thurs- 6:30pm-11pm - TW

To all those haunt owners/operators attending TW... if you are not able to come in early enough to make the Frozen Tundra tour but still want to KICK OFF the tradeshow with an important seminar series. I am hosting this TransWorld sponsored seminar geared specifically for haunt owners and operators... dealing with CRITICAL issues including:

* HAUNTED HOUSE WAGES - Paying actors and staff for our Halloween seasonal events based on the actual court case ruling from the 2006 IRS case - Learn from the woman who took on the IRS and WON the CASE! She will share with you the toils of her labors!

* EMERGENCY PLANNING - It is not a question of "IF"... it is a question of "WHEN" - You heard it happened this year... a woman had a HEART ATTACK at a Haunted House and actually DIED...for 5-7 minutes... learn about this situation from the haunt & staff involved and how to be prepared for emergency situations and to be the WINNER not the LOSER if an catastropic emergency happens to you!

* LEGAL HAUNTED QUESTIONS & SUGGESTED GUIDELINES - Here is your chance to ask a practicing attorney familiar with our industry the questions you have always wanted to ask... he will be enlightening us all on the pro's and con's of trademarking, zoning compliance, legal wording on tickets, etc...

* PROFESSIONAL TAX ADVICE - As a seasonal business... we are a little differant than most year-round businesses... learn tips, tricks, legal deductions and more haunts can do to take advantage of tax laws to help our bottom dollar.

TIME is: 6:30pm - 11:00pm

ADVANCED REGISTRATION is: $100.00 (IAHA Members save 10% off of this as well by calling and booking direct with Coleen at 1-800-323-5462 X202)

ADMISSION AT THE DOOR - $125.00

BOOK EASILY ONLINE AT: http://www.hauntshow.com/events_more.shtml

Also... don't forget to sign up for all the fun HAUNT PAVILION planned contests, exhibits, competitions, tours and more awaiting your entries to make your 2007 TW Chicago Halloween Show experience the BEST it can be... win NATIONAL RECOGNITION AWARDS - visit www.hauntshow.com events for all the details, registration and entry forms, etc...

SIGN UP EARLY...slots are filling up... plan your time & activities NOW... so you have a GAME PLAN for the show and can make the most of your short time at the show... it FLY's by... trust me, I know!

See you soon!

"Crazy Bob" Turner

I read there are 4 speakers could you post who they will be.
    Thanks,
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Sorry I misread its 4 topics instead of 4 speakers.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

If I could be in two places at one time, this is a seminar I wouldn't miss! Bob, if there any chance you'll be videotaping this and selling the tapes later, please add me to the list! I can never get enough information in the areas being covered in this seminar. I know the importance of keeping up with this type of information regarding taxes, safety, payroll, etc. Thanks for the info and I'm still bummed that I, once again, was unable to go on the cruise! It's on my LIFE list of things to do! :wink:

Kel
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Kel,

Bob has offered Tour attendees a special price on the seminars that will be taped. Information will be in your gift bag you will recieve on the tour!

Take care,

Tattoo
          Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

That's freakin awesome! Talk about a win-win situation! Thanks Tattoo! :wink:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Any chance those of us that cannot make the trip can purchase any of the seminar videos ? Help us if you can. I want them for sure.

Comment

Bump
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                X