Costumes and stench

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costumes and stench

Well.....Don't know if we are doing any shows this year at all.
    Seems the weather put a damper on a few things we had planned.

If anyone is interested in us doing some costumes and designs please feel free to contact me.

I am currently still unemployed and have plenty of time on my hands to design and make some cool costumes. We will be doing a few new ones or improve on last years but we can custom do anything for you. NO we don't add custom to the description to be able to bill more either....it just means there aren't 10 of them running around.

We have won every costume contest entered over the last year with CRUSH HORN who I think graces the cover of 13th hour magazine right now......or so i am told.

Please let me know if we can be of assistance

Also with SINISTER SCENTS.....the uses of this product are endless
    From props farting or belching to corpses that seem to ooze decay.....we can do it all.

With this much time we can develop some really outstanding products for your haunt.....

Thanks to everyone for their orders this year....with out you we wouldn't be here

Shoot me a note if interested........THANK YOU
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Ken,

I think the TW show is going to be bigger than ever due to the success of last years show and because Transworld much to their credit has been pounding the pavement trying to find new buyers, which is what all vendors need.

I hope you display this year as your costumes where really cool.

I assume your haunt didn't do so great this year, rain hit you too huh?

There is going to be this guy at the show this year selling rain insurance, he's really excited about it. We'll see how it works out.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

funny

I hope you leave this post up Larry....

Why would we want to spend $3000 on a show anymore?
      This industry just rips off the idea and never pays for the research and development....do you really think we made enough money off the 1 suit to do more?

You promised to buy them and never did.....and as I cruise the internet looking at some haunts....they just stole the idea and ran with it.

In an economy that is struggling to put food on my table and clothes on my kids.....I will be doing another show where my output is $500 and that will include the hotel for 3 nights.
      All I have to do is pack the car and sell....no need to spend 4 months making killer costumes people cant afford.

Transworld is an over glorified party plain and simple....I love to party....but I need to make money.

Rain insurance will be great for outdoor events we are not....
      In a market that is over saturated with crap haunts (not all of course) that are charging more than us for crap....and people go....then they bitch because they can't afford to do more than one when it costs $100 for 5 people

Gee Joe Jensen did a haunt for the Chicago Tribune.....anyone care to comment on that?

The scents will survive......and I guess if no one takes us up on our offer to design killer costumes from the ground up for them......We won't be doing those anymore.

I have 3 in development.........no they will not be at TW and neither will the scents.

Oh and I have voiced my opinion to the powers at be at TW about the shows.

Why do we have 2 shows again?
      Rubies tired of dealing with us? retail vs wholesale?
      Most haunt owners think they have the right to wholesale pricing......wrong your an end user.....

Why is it in St Louis? gee how many people at $50 a head?
      At least do a real lights on Larry.......
      I am simply voicing my opinion......just like aholes everyone has them....some have more

Once again if people are interested please let me know......THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Comment

oh forgot

As far as pounding the pavement for new customers?

If it is listed as a haunted house show.......all you will get is haunted house people.

I was told they had 3-5000 verified buyers from last show......come on how many were not real buyers? When you bring 20 people to the show they concider each one a buyer or potential buyer....it's how they make money. The more buyers the more they can charge.

You sell magazine adds, hauntworld program for haunts, videos and magazines....sure you did well......

And please dont say I am being difficult or rude or anything else

If other would open up you would hear the samething.

This is the first time in over 18 years that I will not be attending the show............

Comment

Ken,

Your scents added a HUGE dimension to our haunts this year... something that got alot of great comments too. We don't care if you don't do another show, you have our business for YEARS!!! We're actually just talking about the scents for 2010 and how we can add MORE!!!

We'll def. be long time buyers of STENCH!! LOVE IT! I'm sad to hear you won't be attending the show... but I understand where your coming from, everyone is hurting!

Just make sure you send me your 2010 info and pricing so we can place our orders!!! -Tyler
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Will

I will do that Tyler....we are not going away for sure.

Comment

Ken just sent you a PM
              Kyle Guillette
              Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

OH

Oh I forget certain things in my quests for work......

www.sinisterscents.com

www.sweetsandstuff.com

The stench is there

Costumes are at Sinisterscents.com but we have many more than the ones for sale.
                I am in the process of putting together a one of board on www.nightmaresincorporated.com
                of all kinds of stuff we have made in the last few years.

There is a huge hole in the costume world created a few years ago and I hope to plug it.
                Yes I know a booth at TW would help but I really can't justify spending the dough.

Hmmm anyone up for a seminar series this summer in or near Chicago?????

How about a weekend of how to's

Makeup....hands on in our makeup department
                Animatronics....in our 10,000 square foot haunt
                Masks.....music.....props.....painting you name it

anyone interested?

oh one more thing I forgot to state

I work and am part owner of Dream Reapers Haunted house in Chicago (incase people didn't know)

Comment

I would be interested in possibly some seminars depending on what you put on. When you decide what your going to do just let me know its only a 3 hour drive for me to there.
                  Kyle Guillette
                  Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

I'm interested! -Tyler
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I would be interested as well.

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

I'd be interested as well.
                        Katie Lane
                        Partner/VP
                        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

We got several masks from DR, and they have been stinking up NETHERWORLD since they first started. I recommend them highly, good folks and great products!

Thanks!

Ben
                          Ben Armstrong
                          NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                          www.Fearworld.com
                          www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

we will be there...

Ken,

The Haunted Hotel-13th Floor would most likely be there.
                            Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
                            Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Looks like you might have something here Ken...?

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Working...
                              X