Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrorbid.com ( HORROR~BAD~.COM ) Dont waste your time !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrorbid.com ( HORROR~BAD~.COM ) Dont waste your time !

We recently has a VERY BAD experience with a auction site and wanted to share the experience with you all.

Attention Vendors ~ If you ever list anything on this auction board or post anything on their forum be carefull. It didnt take much to chase us away... maybe you guys are more patient than we are. But we refuse to be treated badly when we were wanting to help them. We had planned to help promote them because I personally believed it was a cool idea....a HORROR auction site. Those of you that know me know I LOVE HORROR and stand behind the genre.

This is a crazy post because I remember back when the Horrorbid.com website was launched I had posted links right here on Hauntworld.com !

I guess the Horrorbid.com is ran by children .... ( From what I understand ) and this makes sense due to the rediculous experience we have had !

I guess we should have known better.... we learned, LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKE AVOID THESE PEOPLE LIKE THE PLAGUE ( LOL )
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

What exactly happened?
    I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

Comment

Yes may we hear what happened?
      Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Working...
      X