Sunday hours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday hours?

I am currently in the planning stages for opening a new haunted attraction next year. I am looking at the calendar making up the schedule and I was wondering about Sunday nights. My question is would it be worth while to be open on Sunday nights for a new attraction. Obviously since Halloween falls on a Sunday this year, I plan on being open that night, but was wondering about the two weekends before that. If you are open on Sunday, at what time would you close 10:00, 10:30 or 11:00? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Chad

I would recommend closing at 10pm. If you pay your staff as opposed to volunteer then I would be careful opening on sundays two weeks out. If you turn it into a promotional night and lighten you staff you should break even. If you have been open a long time in the same location that will help.
    If most of your actors are under 18 then that would beanother good reason to close a bit early. that way they are home at a decent hour on a school night.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Hours

We are open on Sundays till 11pm. We had a better turnout then opening on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's. Those days are the worst. I think Thursday through Sundays work the best in my opinion. Thursday and Sunday 7-11 and Friday and Saturday 7-12. I think weekdays and Sunday 10 pm -11pm range works good for closing.
      ~WelchWitch

Comment

Sundays are Great when there is a Monday holiday. It becomes a second Saturday night!
        I could use a few more Saturday nights every so often too!
        Re-write the calendars!
        So many things come into play in October don't they?
        Have a drunk problem? Do like one house I know of and close at 9:30!
        Sometimes the number of drunks would geometrically increase with every half hour passed 9:30 which made staying open late to 1 or 2 am pure hell,some times!!!
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think being open until 10 or 11 works well, but anything later leads to dead time. Sundays get better traffic than a Thursdays or any weekdays.
          Katie Lane
          Partner/VP
          Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
          sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Some late customers have been driving many hours to arrive here, some get lost enroute but then almost everybody coming here must drive at least an hour or two to get here, add to this problem the way the roads are so unpredictable out here as far as whether or not the roads and bridges are even open or not?
            The call it "Road Construction", it might actually be "Road Destruction".
            The problem might be open-ended contracts with no penalty fees for slow work.
            I have heard this rumor.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sundays and Thursdays are often quite similar in turn out. I always close at 10 on those (school) nights, but we always stay open later on weekends. If I can only open Thursday OR Sunday, I go with Sunday. The day is usually pretty dead and people get bored by night time. Friday and Saturday are the big nights though. Of course, we will be open long past midnight on Halloween.
              www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
              X