X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going?

To tw chicago in march?
    Gee could it get any better than this?

Except for the Itailian Beef sandwiches...oh yeah and visiting relatives.... not really any need to go!

For those that may have wanted to see IAAPA in Vegas but it was too close to your end of season, you might check out Fun Expo in March.

http://www.funexpo.com/

It is like a mini-IAAPA and more pertinent to Haunt owners since we are closer to FEC's than large Theme Parks. This may be your last opportunity to see Fun Expo. IALEI was taken over by IAAPA during the summer. The show was still under contract for 2010, but the future of this seperate show is unknown.

I attended last year for the first time and found a lot of pertinent info for Haunt owners. IAAPA may be cool, but really... I don't need roller coaster parts... Fun Expo is geared toward the FEC owner and many haunts are really just a seasonal FEC with alot of the same need and concerns.

So except for TW in ST. Louis, I would highly recommend Fun Expo...it may be your last chance.

See you in St. Louis!!

Rich
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

We'll be there! It looks like I'll be conducting a seminar, but more on this soon!

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Sorry Ken but we are sticking with the Haunt show in St. Louis. Close to home and I hope the vendor list grows for some of the things we used to buy up there.

Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Plnning on going maybe fri n sat or maybe jst fri..........
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Isn't It Kind Of Confusing?

2 "Halloween" Shows and are both of them put on by the Transworld group?
            Yet...one show has , or is supposed to have things the other show doesnot?
            Masks, costumes, some Haunted house stuff ? Versus Alomst all "Haunted House stuff?
            Now tell me quick, if I'm sort of right, which one is which?
            Sort of like that old nasty saying:"Baffle E'm With Bullchitt" or something like that?
            I know, I'll ask my Oui-Ja board!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Actually this is a very good question...thanks for bringing it up Ken!

I've heard conflicting things... when I was at IAAPA show I was told a lot of the retail buyers would not attend rather going to that Houston show ONLY! Who knows!

Because the show is in Chicago NOT Vegas...

If you go their website for this show... http://www.hcpshow.com/index.php

You look at the floor plan or vendor list it looks pretty dead so far but who knows. I wouldn't mind going to see the show if I knew the show was going to be packed with cool vendors.

I think a lot of vendors are going to wait and see how this Houston show pans out, if that doesn't do so good maybe they'll book Chicago and vice versa if it does really good they'll go to Chicago.

Who knows what anyone is thinking.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Shane & I are debating attending. We will not be vending, but may just got see the show (and it gives us an excuse to visit Chicago).
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Be there...

Dunno yet? Will know more in the next few weeks...
                  www.HundredAcresManor.com

Comment

Working...
                  X