To "Scare" can be to "Hunt"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To "Scare" can be to "Hunt"

Thinking about it, sometimes patience is required, waiting for that right moment, that certain person to walk passed you or waiting until they seem very calm and self-assured(they have reset)
    when I was a kid we would play "Army" and I usually won because I had the patience to out wait the rest of them, along with the fact that I would crawl into small, scary, forbidden hiding places the rest of them wouldn't. Sounds like real-life, "Play" training for a haunted house to me.
    I live in a rural area with bountiful game and fish and seasons for actually hunting those animals but I am not intrested in such activitys.
    People are alot more fun, but harder to explain to the game warden.
    One cold night I laid in a coffin probably 3 hours waiting to scare a group supposed to be arriving here. they finally showed up, I scared them!
    One night a classmate of mine who usually drank too much was found laying beside a grave marker (the monument business is neighbor to the one tavern)
    When he was asked what he was doing laying there? He responded, "I'm just taking this gravestone for a test drive."
    I bet it would have excellant brakes!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Ahhh the wait I love it!!!!!!!!!
    ~It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.~

Comment

it really hones your senses as a predator...
      Having to sharpen all of your senses..especially sight and hearing...
      (I study my cats' methods of hunting..)
      You can learn to scare by studying shadows cast by approaching 'victims' too..
      missjayne
      Netherworld Haunted Attractions
      http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Yes! Yes!

So right!
        Playing the angles, seeing just a part of them as they approach yet they can't see you at all.
        Sometimes there can be a real treat overhearing some of the comments people have when they think they are alone.
        "Where are we now?"
        "I have been here before, we are definately in the basement now, wait, those look like.....stars!
        (They are outside in the backyard.)
        OR: "This guy is really Crazy!" To which I have replied:" Oh? Who just paid who to see Their house?"
        Or: "Well, thanks, it was very interesting seeing your house, we all had a great time!"
        Then I tell them the whole truth:"The tour isn't quite half over yet."
        Messing with people's perceptions and expectations is So Very FUN! (And adictive!)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X