No announcement yet.

Costume Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is too funny and cute. I think we are a different breed. We are already planning what we want to be for next season. I am trying to get caught up still on my housework and rest from this season, never mind the holiday shopping and working late now for year end. I am getting too old for this I guess, can't bounce back so quickly to plan for next year. :-) Too cute!
    ~WelchWitch

Comment

I guess my lack of a job is a blessing and a curse when it comes to haunting! haha.

I have to wait no matter what to fully get started on my new costume, since both of our mazes are changing, one only slightly and one is gone completely. Our outside scarezone is getting overhauled, and hopefully they'll stick my crew outside this year, since it was empty practically this past year, with just one slider being the only talent outside. Problem being, I can't tweak my character until I know, which won't be for a couple of months! I hate the waiting part!

Comment

Yea I'm not going to start making any of my costumes untill our 3rd house is released, but our other 2 houses stay relativley the same with different layouts and a few new rooms.

The second the season closed I was extremly dissappointed with it being my first year I wanted more.

Now that Im old enough to work the weekends I honestly cant wait untill that last weekend in september comes.

Only ten months untill the scaring beings....

Comment

Working...
        X