Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP ASAP!!!!

Hey guys,
    I need help really bad! As alot of you know I am attending the haunt show coming up. Here is my problem... I am only 19 years old traveling alone with my fiance, 18. ALL hotels that I have found have a MINIMUM check-in age of 21! WHAT DO I DO? Is there anything I can do?

I need help from all of you on this! Thanks so much...-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

All Hotels!!!!! Did you try the Wyndam or any of those. Radisson etc?

Oterwise I am sure someone can help you out, or cal lthe hotel and talk to them. Most are willing to help.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Guys,
      In my panic I was able to find a GOOD hotel that actually saved me money. It was $17 cheaper than the previous hotel and it allows us to check-in without ANY hassle.

Thanks for the help though... see you all in Chicago! -Tyler
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Want to get into the Motel without the age hassle? Don't wear any Winnie the Pooh clothing , leave your Mickey Mouse clothing at home too and both of you quit shaving for a couple of days so you'll both look older, that should do it.
        If her whiskers are darker than yours, tell them she's your Mom! LOL.
        Just trying to help.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore
          Guys,
          In my panic I was able to find a GOOD hotel that actually saved me money. It was $17 cheaper than the previous hotel and it allows us to check-in without ANY hassle.

Thanks for the help though... see you all in Chicago! -Tyler
          WHEW!! Don't make my blood pressure go up like that, Sweetie!! I was getting ready to offer my room in my name and crash on someone else's floor! :wink:

Comment

Don't crash on the floor!
            Try to circle the room a few times , we will find a pilot to talk you down to a respectable landing beside the couch.
            "Clear off those end tables, put those lamps in the bathroom shower, unplug them first! Put the suitcases infront of the window incase her navigation gets too far afield, we wouldn't want to see her go out a 5th story window now would we?
            Fly over the bathtub and dump your excess fuel!"
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

If U have any probems at all just let us know... I know most of us are willing to help out in any way we can!

Sean
              Sean De Wane
              ----------------------------------------------
              The De Wane Asylum
              www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help... Luckily I was able to take care of the problem. But if ANYTHING happens I will let you ALL know! LOL!

Thanks so much. -Tyler
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield
                  Don't crash on the floor!
                  Try to circle the room a few times , we will find a pilot to talk you down to a respectable landing beside the couch.
                  "Clear off those end tables, put those lamps in the bathroom shower, unplug them first! Put the suitcases infront of the window incase her navigation gets too far afield, we wouldn't want to see her go out a 5th story window now would we?
                  Fly over the bathtub and dump your excess fuel!"
                  Sounds like the help I'll need after a night at the Crown Plaza. :wink:

Comment

Working...
                  X