New mask for the decayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mask for the decayed?

I was thinking of making this one as an option for the Decayed Corpse Skin. The one in the pics was a quick one I put together for SW, so I wanted to get some opinions before I put the time in. Just a yes or no will work fine unless you want to add some thoughts.
    Thanks

I would have to say Yes that looks great
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Yes It Looks Great!

"Less filling!"
      "Looks Great!"
      "Less filling!"
      "Looks Great!"
      Why should people be afraid of a big skeleton creature? (They certainly are.)
      I made one . I found out my friend was scared to death of such a thing.
      Why?
      Because when he was a small child his Mother died, there was a knock on the door, he looked out the window and saw a skeleton wearing a black shroud at the door!
      He never said if it was Halloween or not but he said it was Real!
      I felt bad after I persuaded him to walk down the narrow steps into my basement to see what I had made.(A big real-looking skeleton!)
      Some of the things we make and buy hook into some people's very real fears because of childhood imaginings or possible visions into another plain of existance.
      I spend time talking with customers and potential customers, many have had strange things occur in their lives that do effect them still.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

yes very cool!
        DA

Comment

I like this one even better.

Comment

Mask

awesome. Great job.

Comment

Wow, looks great Mark!! Super work. I am sure I will have to buy that one also. Love your creations!!
              http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I like it !!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments, I guess I'll roll with it then! I'll try to bring some to TW, if we can make it to the show....

Don't forget, purchase before the New Year and $AVE!!

Comment

Working...
                  X