New Awesome Intro!!! check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Awesome Intro!!! check it out!

Hey everybody Please check the new ReDCroW design intro for 2010 and let me know your thoughts

http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Alex
    _____
    Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

A lot of work went into that you can tell. It looks awesome! Great job, it makes me want to trash my website, lol!

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Very Nice. I agree, it shows all the heart and sweat that went into it. Very upscale. Almost think that having "skip intro button" available on so early should be removed. Make them go through the intro. Then have it appear little after it starts, that way someone can see the intro would be something to watch if they have never seen it before. People would be so quick to hit skip and miss the best part. It like when I call large companies, I am always hitting the 0 button in hopes of skipping through the directory and going right to the operator. Most of the time now, the 0 key is invalid and I have to hang up and redial because I don't know how to go back to the main directory I was just on. Vicious circle I say. Hey but if I knew they had a killer, awesome directory, I would be going through it more.

Know what I mean? Or am I rambling???
      ~WelchWitch

Comment

nice artwork

The site looks great. An exciting site always makes your content even more interesting. Do you sell your fonts? or are they available on a font website?
        Patrick Barberry
        www.legendsofthefog.com
        sigpic

Comment

thank you guys for your comments! i really appreciate it, Armando (ReDCroW's funder and designer) put all his heart in this intro to celebrate his 28th bday (yesterday dec 17th) he loves detail as you can see and we are glad to hear your comments, thank you so much.

About the fonts for the moment we are not selling them, but if you need a custom font for your site let us know

Alex
          Halloween, Gothic and Horror Design that will blow your mind!

Comment

Speachless....

Armando is HANDS DOWN THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES....

We wish him 28 more years of kicking ASS And leaving us speachless....
            "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
            www.maliciousstudios.com
            "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
            http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Alex & Armando,

Again you guys kick ass. Great job! introduction was AWESOME!
              Ken
              www.boocrewproduction.com

Comment

Working...
              X