A Big Thanks to Mr.Skeleton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thanks to Mr.Skeleton!!

Hey there! Just wanted to publicly post a thank you on here to Jeff Nix from Mr. Skeleton. He was kind eneough to help me out with an upcoming shoot, which, without him, could not have been possible.

I hope anyone out there looking for a top of the line bucky or even some ghastly twisted little skeleton creations will turn to Jeff and Mr. Skeleton, amazing quality, great service, and an all around awesome guy!

Whether you need something spooky to decorate your desk, a new set of bucky's from the haunt, or a pickeled side show skeleton, Mr.Skeleton has all your needs at hand!!

I'll post all photo's after the new year!

WWW.MRSKELETON.COM

Jackie
    Last edited by OdetteDespairr; 12-18-2009, 12:32 PM.
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Why not post a link for him?
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

MrSkelton - jeff Nix

Originally posted by Allen H View Post
      Why not post a link for him?
      Thanks Jackie, Hope the photo shoot works out, looking forward to the images. Thanks for the comments.

Allen, Here is the link, www.mrskeleton.com (dealer site) - Also MrSkeleton will be launching the end user retail site soon.

Jeff Nix
      www.MrSkeleton.com
      The Boneyards best Props and Accessories
      678-776-8861
      jeff@mrskeleton.com

Comment

Death Dealer

We just did a big film project for a film maker named
        Joe Hollow
        WWW.MYSPACE.COM/JOEHOLLOW6T9
        on a film called "Death Dealer" featuring Courtney Gains.

And we got all of our skeleton armatures for our corpse build outs we did for the film from Jeff of www.mrskeleton.com. Honestly, I like the Skulls from Mr Skeleton better than what I was getting from ACC. We used to dremel the teeth on the ACC skulls, but not since we started buying the Mr Skeleton Skulls. They are higher quality so they don't have mold flange lines on the top of the teeth, and the ribs usually aren't broken when we receive the skeletons.

We did 5 corpses in various stages of decomposition. Some were super bloody, others appeared to have been exhumed from a grave. But they all turned out beautifully. These were built much like the pieces we did for Law and Order SVU epidode "Hate".

And we did an autopsy victim corpse called "Gnarly Natalie" shown below that is going to be in the product line for 2010
        along with several severed heads mounted on chains and ropes also shown below, and a couple other pieces like a severed bloody partial foot and severed hand.

Please excuse the bad pictures. I had to use a flash because I didn't have time to set the shoot up, we finished them and shipped them 1st day air. So, time was not something I had.

Honestly I wasn't sure how they would look on HD but He was super complimentary so I look forward to seeing the film when it is completed.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Gore Galore; 12-20-2009, 10:26 AM.
        Kevin R. Alvey
        info at gore-galore.com
        www.gore-galore.com
        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I've done business with Jeff. I recently bought a pallet of buckeys. All were delivered and at a great price. I highly recommend Mr. Skeleton for all your buckey needs. Hey Jeff, thanks again for the great deal.!!

Sue
          http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Jeff is great to work with both end user and retail. Shipping is fast, friendly service, great advice.

Kevin,

those corpse look great!

Comment

Working...
            X