No announcement yet.

Ban ghostman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as I hate to get into any tiff on any forum I recently joined, I don't think Skops and jolly_roger are the same person. Skops says he's from California and I know jolly_roger's from Virginia. While that doesn't mean someone couldn't lie, it probably just means there are two people who have similar posts. (Either one could be ghostman)

Comment

Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Accipiter, I know that your new so you probably don't know what happened when ghostman was here, it was bad, and these guys are doing the same thing, posting irrelevent posts and using foul language. And I bet that if you were here then you'd just be as angry as I was am!

OKAY!
        skops I'll remove you from the poll just stop posting movie stuff in the fright forum! And I know you don't want to be friends AND NIETHER DO I! Im sorry if this insulted you! But I think That you owe me an apology!

Comment

Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

whatever you say ghostman (although you claim your having identity issues)

Comment

I don't think Skops is the JR or the GM, Skops filled out his profile and he does sound (post) as if he knows the english language. I could be wrong :roll: I do agree that straying to far off topic is not good and posting links to xxx should get you banned. I don't know why a ip (think thats what it is) ban is not done and then it would not matter what name JR or GM went by.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Okay, I just went back to the fright forms, Skops if are not JR or GM then why would throw gas on all of this by posting another poll and calling NightMareManor what you did? If he is wrong and Larry does a IP ban then JR or GM will be gone and you would still be here. Proving that you are not who he said you where. I think you should remove your post.

Comment

Agreed! Thanks for backing me up somethingintheice!

Comment

If you don't feed the trolls they go away eventually. Leave the admin stuff to the admins and just ignore the rest. 8)

Comment

Yeah I agree but I want our forums to be a happy place again asap.
                      Afraid of the dark?........You should be.

Comment

Words of wisdom from a clown.lol Your right Barry I will say no more on this.

Comment

Dunno but I got a feeling Larry will handle this by in the morning.
                          http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                          Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                          When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                          If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Chris Riehl
                            Sales@spookyfinder.com
                            (586)209-6935
                            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Chris Riehl
                              Sales@spookyfinder.com
                              (586)209-6935
                              www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry, this is what happens when you leave this guy on here. Multiple fake accounts with false information, constant posts that irritate everyone, insults, spam, racism and death threats in private messages. Nothing of value is contributed to the message boards whatsoever by the constant inane movie polls and spam and threats.

You had removed him before for the same reasons. There was no wisdom learned from the first time round. Or the second. Or any thereafter.

Steve said it best when he came in and explained why he had to ban.

So there it is.

EDIT: It was pointed out to me in a disclaimer about the "who the **** is jolly_rodger" that I didnt type it that way, that the correct handle was used. Which is a dead giveaway in my friend's eyes.

I also see a newbie come in and jump in IMMEDIATELY to defense wqithout claiming to know anyone.

So I now call 4 accounts.
                                Ghostman
                                Jolly_Rodger
                                Skops
                                Accipiter

as all one and the same person.
                                The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X