3D Painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Painting

Who does the best 3D painting? If you have reference sites, that would be great. I am looking for someone to do a few pieces.

Have you looked at Stuart Smith's work? His web site is stuartizm.com. It is some pretty amazing stuff!
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Thanks Lurker for the info. Nice work but the website is not up to date and the email address bounces back. I did call them and left message. Just some FYI to anyone else interested.

Larry, are you doing your own work or having someone else come in? I seem to recall a card at the end of the haunt on tables but can't seem to find it.

His number does work, he just called back for anyone interested in talking with him. Very nice guy and reasonable pricing.
      Last edited by spookhaven; 12-27-2009, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Larrys crew is pretty good, and Stuart is also very good. Burton is also very good.
        These are the peoples work I have seen in person, and I wont mention the work I have seen that is crap.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I asked about this in the TRADING POST section, but I thought I'd throw it out here as well.
          Does anyone know where I can get a copy of John Burton's book "Scary 3-D Attractions"? I can't seem to find it on the internet any where. And, I tried to find John's web site, but I don't think it is working any more. Anybody have an idea?
          sigpic
          Louis Brown
          Owner, operator, and dish washer
          at
          DarkWood Manor

Comment

Thanks Allen! I can't seem to locate John Burton on the web either Lurker. Everyone I find is a lawyer or a famous artist that certainly isn't into 3D painting...LOL Anyone have his contact info?

Comment

Spookhaven: If you haven't gotten in touch with anyone yet, send me an e-mail and I'll get you in touch with one of the scenic artists who worked on a 3D attraction for me this year.
              Nick Collins
              SEE-NICK-DESIGN
              Themed Entertainment Design and Creative Direction

http://www.seenickdesign.com

Comment

Raven's Wolf does 3D attractions. The site does not have the new images, but they can send you samples.
                Katie Lane
                Partner/VP
                Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
                X