No announcement yet.

erik carlson.ceo of spookyplanet is a scam artist,BEWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wipp I agree with you on this one, again if not for your posts I may have fallen into a business deal with him. I personally am glad that I caught your Posts regarding SPOOKY PLANET
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Wipp,

There is a difference between exposing something, and overexposing something. I think EVERYONE NOW KNOWS! At some point rehashing it over and over again won't do any more damage.

Lets talk about something else for a change.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

well larry not everyone visits this fourm on a daily basis.why dont u mind people posting superbowl posts and anna nicole and all that but when us haunted house buyers start talking about deadbeat sellers and having a ligitimate discussion,you come in like the fourm god and tell us what to talk about .we dont buy a 200 dollar animations from distortions,we buy props that cost thousands.to us buyers mabie its what we want to discuss.
        if my point was so clear on erik then why has that same add been on your haunted classified websight for a year now?i think we should be able to put sellers in the hot seat here,but anyway im sure your putting a smile on eriks face right now.taking up for criminals because you dont want to talk about it anymore.well cant we talk about it?its not off topic.i will take this elsewhere but in 2 mths when someone else posts they were riped by the same guy will you say "we all know"?and btw he ripped john denely off for 150k so his name has been in highlight way before this.also look at bodybag,if it wasnt for this post he coulda been out of thousands also.

Comment

You've posted enough about. Lets drop the subject. There are other things to talk about. I think WE ALL NOW KNOW what you think of Eric.

Lets move on.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Mr. Tuxedo is offering an electric step-stool for only $950.oo, full payment, in advance of course.
            "Old Mother Hubbard,
            Went to the cupboard
            To get her old Cat a bone,
            She stepping on the stool
            The Cat was no fool,
            She got ZAPPED,
            Banged her head,
            Now he eats what he wants,
            alone.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

ill take it for 950.00 only if you promise not to ship it

Comment

and if anyone else has anything electric,i will buy that too

Comment

Chad, the ones going to your website are the typical variation of the classic 419 scam. One website if it is still runnign to have some fun with is www.419eater.com where they screw around with those types. One truly interesting one is where one scammer when asked, drops the curtain and reveals motivations for doing it, why it is such a national sport out there. Another website, not sure of the name would be the lads of lagos. Look those up for more entertainment value.
                  The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Larry why jump on wipp about this? We all know how you feel about Leonard, yet you keep bashing us over the head with it. Same thing about TW going to Vegas...let it go man.

I know this is 'your' site, but you shouldn't make people feel bad about speaking their mind. It must interest some people, it has been hovering at the top for some time now. If the subject doesn't interest you, don't read it then.
                    Heartstoppers
                    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
                    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmaretony
                      Chad, the ones going to your website are the typical variation of the classic 419 scam. One website if it is still runnign to have some fun with is www.419eater.com where they screw around with those types. One truly interesting one is where one scammer when asked, drops the curtain and reveals motivations for doing it, why it is such a national sport out there. Another website, not sure of the name would be the lads of lagos. Look those up for more entertainment value.
                      I'll check'em out. I plan to spend some time in the near future installing an SEO mod to PHPBB that makes it search engine friendly (which it currently isn't) so that the posts at spookyART.com can be indexed and hopefully save artists some grief!
                      WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

yes

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                        Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Cluster,

No there is a clear difference here... when is the last time you've seen a post about Leonard? Screamworks right? That thread wasn't about him, it was about Screamworks, and I pointed out that yes it was Leonard who did the Screamworks disaster. I feel like I'm trying to protect people from falling into his flytrap of he's the Godfather of haunting. Yes I see your point and its a good one.

Leonard in my mind hurts the industry, he hurts people with his outdated advice, and in the case of Screamworks nearly ruined their life, atleast in my opinion. If I can stop the next guy from making the same mistake I will everytime! I do not think he knows what he's doing and he proves that over and over again. I see a track record of disaster in his trail, and yes you can say if Spookyplanet is doing the same not shipping, and whatever its like the same thing.

Yes I see your point. But here is what I'm saying... WIPP has posted this now over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Its like it NEVER ENDS every five seconds he's creating a new thread about it... there has been no less than 10 threads he's created about the SAME subject. I've erased atleast 6 of them already at the request of the parties involved. It mostly started with John Denley. He said it was okay to remove most of them, so I did.

It was a legal matter between two people...it was resolved. Case closed!

I understand that WIPP is upset, and to be honest I'm happy he's exposed Spookyplanets practice. If what he's saying IS NOT TRUE, then I would think Spookyplanet would have jumped on these message boards and cleared it up. At this point I don't think there is any question as to whether WIPP is right or not.

I think the point is that after 10 threads, and 100 posts on the same EXACT problem I think we all now know that you shouldn't deal with Spookyplanet.

I don't think ANYONE from this message board will order from Spookyplanet. My only point to Wipp is that I think the job he tried to accomplish is done ... but he keeps talking about the same thing over and over and over again. Creating new threads about the same subject isn't going to change that he's right and someone else is wrong.

We know!

There is more things to discuss and talk about. I talked about Leonard/Screamworks, it was kept to one thread, and when the discussion was over I didn't make another one to talk about the same thing again. Did I? No! So I'm saying geeze we already know what happened between this guy and Spookyplanet, we've seen and read about it over 10 threads and 1000 posts. Enough already. He's created threads on multiple boards on this system about the SAME THING. When thread dies off he starts another one. I'm not mad at Wipp, I'm just saying dude we know now. Wait until his name gets brought up again, before we create ten more threads.

He's exposed!

Let me be clear...the next time that Leonard posts something on his blog about how Halloween is the worst holiday, or whatever I'm going to mention it. Yes I will. And if someone gets on here and says ... "Hey I'm considering ordering from Spookyplanet or if someone new comes along and says 'hey i got ripped off by spookyplanet' would I expect Wipp to not comment on it? No I wouldn't. I would expect he'd be the first person to WHIP Spookyplanet a new one, and inform whomever what kind of crook that he is. But at this point Wipp got taken for some money, and he's not ever again going to order from Eric/Spookyplanet, he's told us not to fall into the same trap and I can tell you he's done a good job at letting everyone know ...

Will I be ordering anything from those guys? Well for ONE no because why would I order through a middle man charging keystone prices? Secondly I wouldn't because of all the things John and Wipp have brought to our attention. But I think we know now.

If I could HELP Wipp get his money back, if I could help in anyway I would. I would try to help any haunter who needs help. If he'd like I could try and email Eric and find out if he will do something about this.

If Wipp would like me too I will! I would do that for anyone. Why don't we look at a way to fix this problem rather than create 10 different threads about the same subject and talk about it over and over for months on end. This is all I'm saying.

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

well i didnt post anywhere near 10 topics on erik but i understand that i overdid it.and it will not happen again.im sorry for running it into the ground because of my frustration.

Comment

Wipp,

If there is ANYONE on this planet that can run a point into the ground to prove a point its ME!!!! LOL. Trust me!

And I don't want you to say you're sorry you have nothing to be sorry for. Dude you got screwed, but you're not the first person who got screwed by a haunted vendor. Thankfully we have message boards like this one to expose those people.

You did the right thing.

I sent Eric an email and asked him point blank what his deal is. I told him that if he took your money, and now because of bad business moves he's basically broke, he should tell you, he shoudl tell you what he plans to do to make things right.

According to you he hasn't done that, which would make him a deadbeat!

Again thanks for exposing this.

I think all I was saying was I think its known now.

Next time someone asks about his company, I'm expecting you to be the first one to let them know about your dealings. If you can get your money back or made satisfied I would hope you'd inform us.

I think Spookplanet is been beaten into the deepest bloodiest grave possible!!! Don't you think?

Take care.
                              Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

dam that was very cool of you to email him for melarry.thank you and if he makes good with me i will be sure to let everyone know were square

Comment

Working...
                                X