Statistics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistics!!

where could i find stats. on professional haunt attendence, profit, age range of customers, ect. all in terms for putting a strong business plan? do i need these for a business plan??

a big thank you for your help!

Jason

The only way you are going to get these numbers is to ask the other haunts to share their info, most however might not want to share that stuff.

Comment

Most of that is public information; i.e. gross profit, attendance, etc. Try contacting your County Treasurer.
      "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
      -H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

That information is available to the public only if the haunt is a Corporation. Other business entities are not required to publish such information.

Good statistics are very hard to come by in this industry. And frankly, what is available is of limited value. It would be nice to have good statistics for a business plan, but not likely to get much solid information. Other haunters in the area might be willing to give you rough attendance numbers, but beyond that I think you may be out of luck.

Dave
        Lords of Chaos, LLC
        House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

It would not hurt, but it may take some arm twisting to get it.

You might be able to work w/ haunts outside of you area, since local haunts probably won't talk to you! :twisted:

I can give you an average on two of our events from last year - if that will help?

PM in route

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez
            It would not hurt, but it may take some arm twisting to get it.

You might be able to work w/ haunts outside of you area, since local haunts probably won't talk to you! :twisted:

I can give you an average on two of our events from last year - if that will help?

PM in route
            A big thank you for your kindness. Believe me it does help!!

Comment

THE BAD PART OF HAUNT STATS IS WHAT IS POPULAR IN ONE AREA MIGHT NOT BE SO IN ANOTHER. U COULD HAVE THE SAME HAUNT WITH THE SAME MARKETING , ONE IN THE EAST COAST AND ONE IN THE WEST AND BOTH DO INTIRLY DIFFERENT IN NUMBERS. ALTHOUGH IF I WANT GOOD STATS THE BEST THING TO DO IS PM PEOPLE. THEY PROBLEY WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE MORE IN PRIVATE THEN IN OPEN FORUMS
              Sean De Wane
              ----------------------------------------------
              The De Wane Asylum
              www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
              X