Clear All

eye gittn immune to misspelz sinse sew mani ar
    mister tuckseedoe sais az long az thei spel "KAT" ok , he B ok. wit that
    stuf thare
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

*** How to build a first class haunt on a $500 budget

*** How to get free building space!

*** How to attract 50,000 paying customers. WITHOUT ADVERTISING.

Number one done.

Number 2 pulled that off.

Number three, I will by my calculations see 50,000 customers over the course of 52 years which will be on my 100th birthday.

This groovy book should be advertised in AARP to suppliment Social Security! The haunted House of the future will be Haunted RVs roaming parks all over the country. Secretly advertised word of mouth and instant message contact Raves for old people.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

When ever Grandma's cell phone goes off with that Addams Familly ringtone she looks at a text message then, takes off a runnin and we don't see her for days.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

If Grandma's cell phone rings with the Manson Family ringtones , we never see her again!
          (She's probably just in an area that is a tower short, like Mount Carroll, illinois is)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

What song? Vampirella is a Grandma and keeps her cell phone in her bra of all places so if a call comes in a light show and music comes from her clevage.

So is it Marilyn Manson's remake of "Sweet Dreams are made of These"?
            sigpic

Comment

Nice!
              Jared Layman

Comment

I got my book today! Ill post a review once read the book
                Sean De Wane
                ----------------------------------------------
                The De Wane Asylum
                www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Ordering the book as we speak...I'll add it to Kel's book on the desk and keep building the resources!

I'll let ya know what I think also!

Kirk :twisted:
                  Kirk Boemmel
                  Dark Ghost Manor
                  www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

i wish i had a copy of that last year

Comment

Someone waiting to read a book before they review it!!?
                      What an old-fashioned concept! I love it, it makes So Much Sense!
                      Not everyone follows logical progressions, though, like movie critics and others.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                      X