No announcement yet.

Tell Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I typed in $65 and 3.5 stars on Priceline and got the Sheraton, Saint Louis city center. It looks to be about 2 miles away. Plane tickets and hotel are booked, now I'l get tickets to the party and the other events like the Darkness and Columbia tour.

See everyone there,

Eric
    www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Staying at the house.. 20 minutes away

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

Eric.....

Sounds like a plan! Don't forget you got a nice ride awaiting you in St. Louis! Shane and its Steve (my driver) lets go! Shane this time.
        sigpic

Comment

We'll probably be booking a room next week... looks like the best deals are using Priceline and putting in $65 and 3.5 stars. Any other suggestions?

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
          www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
          Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Ryan, we booked Taters room last week since him and Linz will be working at Fearfest for the Columbia Haunt Tour as guest actors. We used Priceline,$65,31/2 stars. They will be staying at the Sheraton St. Louis City. We booked our rooms a few weeks ago using the same #'s and got the Marriot Union Station so thats where we will be. I think everyone is kinda scattered all over but we will all find a place to hang out I'm sure.

Greg
            Fearfest
            Greg Allen
            scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
            www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Looks Like

There will be several at the Ren Grand from what I have seen and who I have talked to. Seems to most even though its higher its still worth the fact you can walk across the street if you want to chill. I know several thats at the Wyndam Mayfair which is basically righ next to the Ren Grand! Shane and its see everyone there! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

I still haven't heard of anyone staying at the Hilton at the Ball Park. I guess thats where all the NCAA visitors are and me. LOL Yay go team!!!
                Rusty
                Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

Working...
                X