Ghoulis Productions masks at houston costume show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghoulis Productions masks at houston costume show

Hey guys I just wanted to post about a little known new, up and coming mask company called Ghoulish Productions. http://www.ghoulishproductions.com/web08/
    I am proud to say that I am a sales rep as well ans an end user. I have several of their fine products which we have used for 2 seasons in my own haunts. Tey look awsome on static props and my actors love them .These latex masks are top notch with amazing paint and good latex thickness. If you have never seen these masks you owe it to your self to check them out. They carry some of the best looking clown and zombie latex masks on the market. If you want a jump on your competition this is a way to get an advantage over other haunts. Show your fanssomething new and unique thats not seen in many haunts.Did I mention the prices you will be amazed at how low The Wholesale prices are on these masks.Ghoulish productions will be attending the up coming Houston costume show. Please stop by and say Hi to Rosa Tell her Patrick sent ya and welcome her into our haunt family. If anyone is interested I am more than happy to shoot you an email with a price sheet.

Thanks Patrick Matthews
    madwaxsculptor@aol.com

I will give a nod to these, Patrick has shown me the masks and they are very nice, he mentioned the zombies and clowns, they also have a few good demons.
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I bought their "Smiley" mask off eBay and it's great! It's very realistic and had a great paint job. It even had HAIR coming out of one of the moles on its chin. YUCK!

I plan on ordering their "Rico" mask here soon. I'd like to have them all! They all look great!
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Uh... What?!

You make it sound like they are a new company. These guys have been around for several years! They have been displaying at the Transworld party show at least four years now.

I agree, they do have nice products.
        www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
        [Google+] [YouTube]
        [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

Will they have a booth at the TransWorld Show in St Louis?

Wayne

Comment

Yes they have actually been around for several yrs making masks for other companys they only started their own line like 3 yrs ago. No they will only be at Houston this yr but as they grow they might move up to transworld. I too saw the hairy moles on the clown it is a nice touch.
            The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Working...
            X