Tickets On Sale Now Check It Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry, Kel

Thanks we will miss seeing you guys maybe someone will save ya a plate of food and a prize lol! Larry you must have some out of town work going on! Shane and its I am sure someone will share pics! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Here we go!!!!!

Slitbeast Studios has steped forward and donated an awsome prize!!!

1 Silicone Mask and a instructional DVD for a total of $350.00!

Allen THANKS! Just another awsome vendor to step up for this event!

Shane and its they keep coming! Shane this time!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Yes another one

Bobbie at Bloody Mary has given a coffin shaped basket filled with" Bloody Mary F/X Makeup To Die For" $150.00 dollar value!

Thanks Bobbie! Shane and they just keep coming! Shane this time!
        Last edited by graystone; 01-27-2010, 09:41 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Ok Guys

I have had some emails as to who can come and who can't come to the party. It's simple if you purchase a ticket then you will be at the party! EVERYONE AND ANYONE CAN COME! Actors, Haunt Owners, Vendors, Larry, Joe the Plummer even the Boob Lady! EVERYONE AND ANYONE IS WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED TO COME!

http://www.graystonemanor.net enter site and follow link!

Shane and its EVERYONE! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Great Prizes

Shane,
            When you said that you were setting up the party long ago, I knew then that it would be an awesome event. But now, after seeing all of the cool prizes that you are giving away, I wouldn't miss this for anything!

Hats off to all of the awesome vendors for donating these prizes! Now the only worry everyone will have is staying sober enough to carry out the great prizes they win.

Keep up the good work.

Dewayne
            Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
            Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
            www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

Did someone say Mask?

Well guys Jason from Arrival Mask has donated two of his foam masks valued at $200.00 these are great masks and are comfortable to wear! The list just keeps growing! Thanks again Jason! Shane and its lets see whats next! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Ok My Turn

I am donating a signed and numbered PennyWise Clown bust from the movie IT we all love this killer! There were only 25 of these made has glass eyes, acrylic teeth, hair the works! Price on this $400 to $500 range. Also I will be donating a top of the line Mummy Mask and Hands all you need is the costume price on this $250.00! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!
                sigpic

Comment

Just bought 4 tickets see you @ the party. We have 4 chances to come home with something nice if not at least we will have a good time and some great memories.

Oh yeah the wife said there better be lots of fried pickles. LOL

Andrew

Comment

Andrew

Thanks for the support I have worked my butt off and will continute to gather up as many prizes as I can for everyone! Shane and its see you guys there!Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

hey

i would rather have a subscriiption to 13th hour magizine its the same damn price
                      Danny

Comment

Danny

Call them up and buy ya a subscription? I seem to miss your point unless you don't like the price? What do you think I should charge? With the rent at the hotel, food, dj, staff? But if I read your post right your not coming so you should have some good reading in the magazine that evening. Shane and its you get what ya pay for see you all there! Shane this time.
                        sigpic

Comment

What the he// was the point of that? If you think Shane is making money on this you are way off, if anything he is spending money of his own. Just to rent the ball room at the Grand cost a lot. This is just like the biching people did about Larrys tour price and to quote Larry if you don't like the price then don't go but I can tell you you WILL miss a great kick off party. He// if you win one door prize you will make your money back three fold.
                          Originally posted by scaryguy666 View Post
                          i would rather have a subscriiption to 13th hour magizine its the same damn price
                          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Let me chime in...

Seriously I'm SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE CRYING in this industry. For me I really noticed it more than ever during the Vegas Haunt Tour...

People complained about long lines, didn't like the food, a bus got lost,the haunts sucked, the actors sucked, to what really hurt was taking shots at Rich and his wife for the job they did getting people onto those buses! They did an awesome job.

Last year I had some people ripping on me for the weather, actors aren't good enough, long lines, the power went off in a section to whatever...

Has anyone ever tried to organizing buses for 800 people? How many of you have taken risks to produce something for the industry??? You shouldn't be slamming these people but thanking them...

Do I think Shane will make money on this event... hell no I think he's a fool for doing it because he's only opening himself up to be slammed for everything someone doesn't like! Maybe the bar charges to much for drinks someone will hammer him for that after the fact, or whatever.

The biggest idiot is myself for even opening my haunt again and going through everything I'm going through to open again...

ANYONE WHO OWNS THEIR OWN ATTRACTION KNOWS... you can't open the first night without flaws or problems especially not in March, April or May or whenever all these shows are. You would think haunters would thank those haunts who open for Hauntcon, Transworld, MHC or where ever else... not pick them apart!

Shane won't make a dime on this event and if you don't think its worth $100 bucks or whatever don't go...

If you don't think seeing our haunt is worth the money don't go...

On the other hand I'm right with ya... if you don't think something is worth the money don't spend it. I go to stores all the time and say wow that is neat but not neat enough for that much money.

If you don't think 13th Hour Magazine is worth 90 bucks then don't buy it... If you don't think Hauntworld magazine is worth $40.00 don't get a subscription its really that simple.

Some people said our haunt tour is too much because we charge a lot less in October... DUH! Yeah but the difference is we're open nightly we can do as many as 4000 people and we're open for the mass public. Opening for a select few opening in the middle of your off season is hard to do and the costs are MASSIVE!

I raised the cost of HW magazine because I had to... the cost to mail it and print one is almost EXACTLY $10.00! So you pay $10.00 per issue... I'm not making a penny!

In most industries how to videos or books or whatever cost hundreds and in this industry everything is nearly free but still not good enough or cheap enough... funny!

There are costs to doing business people and YOU CHOOSE what they are... don't spend $8000.00 on a prop or animations and figure that is worth it when education isn't worth 40, 50 or even 200 bucks.

People complain about the seminars they complain about everything. Maybe we need to start appreciating more and ripping less.

SHANE THANKS FOR TAKING THE RISK TO THROW THE PARTY!

Larry
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President
                            www.HalloweenProductions.com
                            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Why????

Shane, I hate to bring it up but Danny is the same guy that commented about the mud etc. at our haunt last season but bought a hoodie anyway.
                              Danny, come on man that wasnt called for and what does that magazine have to do with Shanes party?
                              You didnt say Larrys haunt tour was more than the magazine or is that on another post?
                              You didnt say the Columbia haunt tour was over priced or is that on another post also?
                              All the tours and parties that are going on this spring the owners and organizers of these haunts and events have been busting their butts all winter to give haunters a memorable show.
                              I try to not complain but I realize you are entitled to your opinion but I dont think your opinion needed to be broadcast all over the boards. Like others have said, if you dont want to go to them dont. Thats your option but dont be rude.
                              Until you have a haunt and open it up for the Masters of Horror (haunt owners) you have no idea what is needed to make one of these events sucessful.
                              Sorry Danny, I'm not trying to be mean just pointing out the facts.

Now, tickets are on sale and limited for the Columbia haunt tour
                              go to www.columbiahaunttour.com buy yours today!

Greg
                              Fearfest
                              Greg Allen
                              scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the support and Danny I disagree with you but like me or anyone else you are entitled to your opinion.

Now let me say this about the party. I did not do this party for recognition if you don't know who I am by now then your head has been up your azz lol. If you think I did this for money you are wayyyyyyyyyyyy wrong as more then likely I will loose money. The food and room alone was over $17,000.00, I have spent $1000.00 on artwork ( to show everyone I was serious about this) also $2000.00 in advertizement, the DJ company $3000.00 extra hotel staff $1500.00 hours and hours of emails to vendors for their donations which by the way I can't say THANK THEM ENOUGH for THEIR support and kindness in making these donations. Right now I am in this for over $25,000.00. This its not about me its about making the TransWorld Haunt Show the best ever. I have stepped up to the plate and went out on a limb to make sure EVERYONE has a blast. Its not for me, its for us all. Someone had to take charge and I nominated myself for the job. Even with all that I still could not get a few free rooms I too am paying $139.00 per room per night.

Most here know how I used to be and I am still that way when it comes to doing people right. I believe in do unto othere as you would have them do unto you. I have learned alot in the past few years and will continue to learn more. Even as I type I am about to embark into the unknown life is about chances you take some and win and you take some and lose either way life is a risk and I felt you, me and the WHOLE INDUSTRY Vendors and Buyers alike is worth the chance. I love and respect you all. Will we have differenes hell yes but at the end of the day would I sit down and break bread with you HELL YES!

Everyone THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT whether I sell 10 tickets or 1000 I have put my heart into this for everyone to have a blast and we will! Thanks and its Shane Dabbs putting faith in the Industry! Shane this time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X