booth 1211 in Houston - stop by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booth 1211 in Houston - stop by

While in Houston at the Halloween Expo be sure and stop by booth 1211, Michael Davy Film & TV Make Up

I will be demonstrating an assortment of my products including Water-Melon (appliances, bald caps and liquid), AGPC Airbrush Foundation, Collodacolor - Colored Rigid Collodion, Duracolor Alcohol Activated Color, Silicolor, Plastic Bald Caps, Prosthetic Cosmetic RMG palettes, and more

Stop by and I'll apply a free Water-Melon Appliance. While there take a look at our new applicance styles for 2010 - The Licenced "Bubba The Redneck Werewolf" Maul Y'all Werewolf Gash Kit

RETAIL $18.00 WHOLESALE $9.00
    Complete with alcohol and colors.

and our new "Jail Break" Barbed Wire Appliance - so new we don't even have a pic posted yet

In addition to these products I will have new Water-Melon Ear Tips, Water-Melon Finger Extensions and more
    ALL APPLIED WITH ALCOHOL - NO ADHESIVES

You're so Vein Appliance Kit - Retail $10.00, Wholesale $5.00

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by michaeldavy; 01-15-2010, 08:40 AM.

I would like to thank everyone who made the Houston Show one of our best shows EVER.
    Please take a look at a video on Youtube from one of our new distributors. Demonstrating why Water-Melon Appliances are the best.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5L2DO0P5Ds

Comment

Working...
    X