• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preventing the Flu - the haunter's way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7FhpRMc2n0
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

I could see a lot of benefits from this method...

No more nasty breath from the guy on the train...
    No more listening to the loud person on the cell phone...
    No more random idiots....

"Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue."

Comment

thats the way to do it!!!!!
      it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

This Last Fall

With everyone paranoid about swine flu I began to wonder if some people consciously or subconsciously have a nasty mission to TRY to infect everyone within 50 feet of themselves?
        It sure seemed this way with some customers here. They were of at least normal "smarts", yet never covered their mouths when sneezing or coughing, I mean didn't WE ALL learn that in kindergarten or first grade?
        "You Want My Germs because I'm giving them to you! (And I'm such a special person)
        Next week there will be hundreds and thousands of people paying me money and begging me to allow them to move further up in line to have the pleasure of getting MY GERMS!"
        WRONG!
        Maybe it's a power-trip of some kind of perversion, perverted personality?
        The joke was on them my Wife and I never got sick. How we didn't I don't know.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

As amusing as I find this, it brings up a very important subject.

While having a raspy voice and saving on makeup since you're already pale and have a cold sweat might seem like a wonderful combination to have for October- I fight every year to keep actors healthy and moving. We purchase water bottles and write the names of actors on them so as to keep spit swapping to a minimum. Ever been in a situation where you didnt know if a bottle of Deer Park was yours or not? Don't bring it into my haunt- i'll throw it away and make you use a water bottle! Hand sanitizer is a must to carry around and force upon actors occasionally. A quick wash of the hands every hour or so seems to do the trick. I've even gone so far as to have a blood drive for actors early on in the season since bloodletting can actually boost your immune system. If someone is sick- they GO HOME!

Be courteous to others, I'm all for creepy crawly things...just not in me.
          Join The Collective

Comment

Working...
          X