Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for haunted locations to document

Hello,
    I am not sure if this is the correct thread to post this in, but I wasn't able to find a media thread.

We are looking for haunted locations in the Tri state area (NY, NJ, PA even Conn.) to document on film.

It is for an internet television station. Our team is looking to film hour long segments on different myths, legends and reported hauntings, tour the locations and interview those who have knowledge on any paranormal activity. We are not looking to investigate at this time, just document information on your site.

If you are interested, please PM me here and I will get you more information. Thanks.

You need to contact Randy Bates at Bates Motel. He is opening a new attraction this year. It a creepy place by the looks of it. Or get a hold of Brett at Terror Behind the Walls. Both have great history behind their places.

Comment

If you ever make it out to Richmond, VA we've got plenty to share!

- Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
      www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
      Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Thank you, if you speak to or in touch with Randy, please let him know about my post as well.

We may get out to Virgina, you never know!

Comment

You need to come further out West to St Louis. I have available a place of history for you plus has been on other shows concerning the history it has.
          ~WelchWitch

Comment

Clinton Road should be your first stop, I'd think

Comment

Working...
            X