2010 Season Planning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Season Planning...

SO how soon after the season is over do you and your crew start back? Brad and I and Ultimate Fear Crew are already submerged in it. We have our finalized floor plan finished already, and have started tearing down walls to move. We are really excited about our show this time. We took some time on the floor plan, our event should flow really well and be greatly improved from out first year last year. Can not wait to see peoples reaction to what we are doing this year. Returning customers should be blown away! :-P Put on the gloves people, time to start!

We can not move into our location until Sept 8 again this year. We are having our first meeting of 2010 this Sat. We will review 2009 and start talking about rooms for this year. (Later that night we are going to see LEIGON as a group). Then in about May we will start to do our prebuilding stuff off site....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Zach,as soon as we made the decision to open up for the Transworld haunt Show in St.Louis we kicked it into high gear and got working on the haunts. We are right on schedule and moving as planned. (Official announcement to come soon!)
      Greg
      Fearfest
      Greg Allen
      scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
      www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I've already been hired for 2 actor training sessions and will be hitting the conventions to promote the consulting business. I start planning for next season in November.

I'm still offering substantial discounts for anyone interested in 2 of my services (Boo Camp and Spooky Voices) if they hire me during the first quarter of 2010. Get those taken care of early so you can concentrate on other things...
        http://www.bigscaryshow.com
        http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Hmmm lets see here. Halloween night I was walking thur making plans for 010 and have been building ever since.
          The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

Right now we are taking care of the planning for the upcoming year. We are going over marketing and budget. Also trying to work in an actor training class as well as an actor insentive program, which were both ideas I brought to the table about 2 months ago.

Ive got a few ideas for this next year. Myself and a few others will sit down here in another week or so and discuss the scares in each of the rooms. A route through our building has already been determined.

We did some tear down in early november, but we will have a bit more when we start back up here in a couple months. Right now we are taking care of rebuilding the makeup trailer. Im planning on redueing some plumbing in our one functional bathroom. So we're always working with some aspect of the haunt.

Kelly
            Kelly Anderson
            Owner- Halloween Undercroft
            http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
            Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

We started working back in November. I've been booking actor and makeup training seminars (and I still have some dates available) as well as working on my seminar for MHC.

For Raven's Wolf, we are developing new product lines and working on our new website.
              Katie Lane
              Partner/VP
              Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
              sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

We were planning 2010 while 2009 was taking place too. Very typical of haunters to do this. Ideas are popping up while ou are working the event.

We started our remodel month or so ago, and we will start to pour cement in a week or two, we have the plans ready, walls will go up fast this year giving us time to decorate.
                Ed Roberts
                Founder
                The Nightmare Factory
                www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
                www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Good question... well you might assume for us (november) because of this opening for the haunt show but ...

We have been re building our haunts since DAY ONE 20 years ago starting the day we close... we have even changed scenes in the middle of the season just because we had a better idea.

I think with a haunt there is never a time that is too soon!

Usually we start planning during the haunt season while we are open because you see what is or isn't working, what is or isn't old news, and you figure out what you want to replace or upgrade.

I had Creepyworld 110% mapped out while we were still open... I remember being open and measuring things while people walked through!!!!

Never too soon!

Larry
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President
                  www.HalloweenProductions.com
                  www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                  www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                  X