No announcement yet.

No TransWorld, but maybe HC or MHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, well, maybe its just me then. Anyone have any pics of these ladies you're talking about I have never seen the type you guys mention.....

Post them here, if G rated

DA

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Ok, well, maybe its just me then. Anyone have any pics of these ladies you're talking about I have never seen the type you guys mention.....

Post them here, if G rated

DA
      It would be much easier to go to this page at the MHC site:
      http://midwestshow.com/2009-wrapup/

Scroll down a ways until you see the "Pictures" section. It'll take about four seconds to find pics of the "body art." Amazing paintwork!
      Sarah Meier
      Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
      "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Thanks for the link Sarah....

Dirk, I rest my case hahahahaha Nice girls I'm sure though.

DA

Comment

Well angel, now I am confused even more so. If you are not saying these bodies are not hot, you must have a much higher standard then me. If you are commenting on their character or morality, I don't know that, I. Never talked to them. I don't judge anyone based on appearance.
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I said they seemed nice, they all were smiling and enjoyed being there so thats a good thing and contibutes to them being more attractive,,,

BUT, average looking girls that are naked or half naked doesn't make them hot automatically. I think our standards differ by quite a bit. To me, hot would be the type of women you'd see at the Playboy mansion in costume, or the models you see advertising for brands like Legg Avenue or Fredricks of Hollywoods costumes., not the fake looking ones but the really pretty and fit ones. That's all I'm saying....

If you like those types of girls at the convention that's great to each their own but when you read things like smokin' hot and things like that it makes you take a stronger look... I beter stop now, don't want the wife getting mad at me!

DA

Comment

Um...just to weigh in here...I was in the room before all of them got there makeup...and all of them were HOT...no doubt about it...and for them to strip down and get painted so the artist can show the art takes some balls. I bet they didnt know someone on the internet was going to call them average...Dark would you like to get painted?
              Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Playboy bunnies "Hot" NOT! IMHO, I find the girl next door look much more attractive than "silicone injected, botox loving, cocaine snorting, egocentric, shallow as hell girls" that prance around the playboy mansion. A few years ago, at transworld I saw Holly or one of the Women from GIRLS NEXT DOOR. You know what I thought? eeeeeh, "that girl in the booth across the aisle is much better looking....." BUt anyways to each their own.....

Comment

I said not the fake girls, I meant playboy quality good which also likes the girl next store look. Maybe you like average girls because you feel they are in your league?
                  I say the pics in the link provided, did not see any hot girls sorry but they were very average before and after. You guys might like average and to you they are hot but....

DA

Comment

So, Katie, how's the weather where you are?
                    Sarah Meier
                    Haunting Copy Copywriting Services
                    "Words they remember you by"

Comment

Ya, um out of here

Comment

Sarah

The weather is...um... average! LOL
                        This further perpetuates my theory that ANYTHING can cause a drama on this board..LOL
                        I guess we all agree that everyone has different levels of hot. So be it! I stand by my opinion!!
                        Anyway, MHC - gonna be sweet!! And I'm gonna bodypaint, so super excited!!
                        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Sorry that I'm weighing in on this late, but I feel that I must respond.

Darkangel stated that the picts of the girls in the MHC gallery were "very average before and after". Then Darkangel stated "I think our standards differ by quite a bit". Well, apparently so, since I think that the girls in question looked pretty good to me.

Darkangel, would you like a glass of water to wash down your foot? LOL.
                          Perhaps you should post a picture of your wife, so we all know what your definition of "hot" is? LOL
                          Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                          Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Typical Adam, putting your nose in others people's business that's common from you! I would not post a pic of my wife for you guys to see anyway, and judging by what you guys find attractive (ie: anything that breathes) you wouldn't be attracted to her anyway.... Maybe you guys can start a boob lady shrine or even a cult?

DA
                            Last edited by Darkangel; 01-25-2010, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Typical Adam, putting your nose in others people's business that's common from you! I would not post a pic of my wife for you guys to see anyway, and judging by what you guys find attractive (ie: anything that breathes) you wouldn't be attracted to her anyway.... Maybe you guys can start a boob lady shrine or even a cult?

DA
                              Thumbs up, sir!
                              Jared Layman

Comment

I would not post a pic of my wife for you guys to see anyway, and judging by what you guys find attractive (ie: anything that breathes) you wouldn't be attracted to her anywayDA

So what your saying is your wife isnt breathing...sorry but I dont find dead girls hot at all, Kinda a downer to me
                                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X