Ok I know I have not been posting much but we have been so busy with the biz that I just don't have time... Now I need some help please!!!

We have been building a new style body form for our attraction and up to now have had no issues in finding the needed parts. I have been using an adjustable PVC elbow that they sale at our Home Hardware store in the lighting/gardening section they are similar to a flag mount. I buy this in large quantities and am really stuck!!! I was hoping maybe someone out here knew of a supplier???

I am looking for something the same I believe there is another company out there that uses some what of the same linkage but they will not give up there source...

here are a few pics not the greatest but should give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for?