Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbia haunt tour tickets on sale now

Hello haunters,
    We are pleased to announce that the Columbia Haunt Tour will take place again in 2010.

Friday Night March 26th 2010 during the Transworld Haunt Show
    This haunt Tour is a double feature of fright, with tours of two haunted attractions in Columbia Missouri.

FEARFEST and Necropolis.

For one low price guests get to experience two haunted attractions with two decidedly different approaches towards content and operation.
    This is your chance to see the premier haunted attractions in Columbia Mo.

The Haunted Enthusiasts write..."If you only go to one haunt this year make it Fearfest!"
    Necropolis, Missouri's most intense Nationally recognized haunt.

Guests can choose to drive directly to the attractions, or take advantage of motor coach service from the Convention Center.

Haunts open their doors at 8:00 PM

Prices are as follows...

$40 Haunted attractions only

$70 Includes Haunted attractions, motor coach service to and from the Convention Center, Dinner on busses ( Provided by SUBWAY) and a complementary Hauntworld Magazine.

Busses will be leaving the Convention Center at 7:00PM SHARP! (Directly after the HHA Meeting)

Discount tickets available if purchased before Feb.12th so dont delay seating is limited.

For those of you that are driving, directly after the attraction closes FEARFEST will be open for a behind the scenes lights on tour at no additional cost. Feel free to walk thru at your own pace on this guided tour and find out how we do what we do that makes us a popular haunt in Columbia Mo.

Tickets available NOW at

www.columbiahaunttour.com

Promoted by,
    Hauntworld
    Rogues Hollow
    HHA
    Click n Print
    Subway
    Mid-American Coaches

Thank you for all who attended last year and we look forward to seeing you again!
    Thank you,
    Greg and Christina Allen
    Fearfest
    Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-24-2010, 11:22 AM.
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Greg,
    Just out of curiosity, why is your event not being advertised on the official Transworld Haunt Show website? I see they have listed other events like the Darkness tour and Shane’s party.
    Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
    Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

Greg,

Thanks for keeping the price down for everyone to see this tour. Last year your haunts were great, I really enjoyed them. I liked Necropolis too, just not the actors touching so much but still a great haunt as well!

DA

Comment

Adam,
        The Columbia haunt tour will be on the official site in the next few days. Jen from Transworld a few days ago and I sent her the info needed so it should be on there soon.
        Thanks Adam for posting out tour on your website. Getting the information to everyone lets them know all the choices they have in this jam packed weekend of fun and learning.

DA,
        Thanks for the kind words. We try to keep the price down because we want all haunters to be able to have fun and entertainment without sacrificing funds that could be spent on their haunt. I dont think you will find a cheaper tour at any of the conventions.
        We all love to go to haunts but we realize the time frame does not allow most haunters to visit other haunts during the haunting season.
        We had a great time with our tour last year and look forward to hearing your reviews on the upcoming tour.
        We have made MANY changes and I am sure you will be pleased with our new upgrades.

Thank you all for coming last year and we are glad you enjoyed it. We had a great time and cant wait for the Transworld Show.
        See you there and dont forget....

Buy your tickets NOW at,
        Seating is limited!

Greg
        Fearfest
        Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-24-2010, 11:16 AM.
        Greg Allen
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg

Dont forget great guest acts are appearing at your show like, The Doc, The sexy and always evil Linz, Lauren, and some stupid old bitch that yells alot....its like an added bonus right there
          Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I agree.

I loved the new and old school feel of Gregs place. I will be there for sure can't miss us! I too agree with you Greg THANKS Adam for getting the word out on all these fun filled events! Shane and its see you there! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Tater,
              I was saving that suprize for later but the cats out of the bag lol
              Soooooo..

FEARFEST is PROUD to announce that we will be having special guest actors at our attraction for the Columbia Haunt tour.

GRANNY.......
              If you have never had the opportunity to meet GRANNY this is your chance to meet this kind, er um... sweet, uhhh.... hmmm Lets just say words cant describe the old hag lol so come on down and see for your self!

DR. GRAYSTONE.......
              The Dr. is making a special appearance for our tour. You might has noticed him sneaking about last year at the show. The Dr. has many tales to tell about Graystone Manor in Alabama. Stop on in and talk to the Dr. and experience the mysteries of this madman.

NURSE LINZ.......
              This lovely lady is coming to help you deal with your worst nightmares as you travel the corridors of SlashMasters Asylum. She is one of many special guest actors and actresses we have coming for your enjoyment. You wont want to miss this event.

We also have more coming but until we have conformation we cant post the rest of the guests.
              See you all at the Haunt show and the Columbia haunt Tour.

Shane, thanks for the kind words. Glad to see your coming back again. We had alot of fun with your group and look forward to seing you back! Thanks

Buy your tickets at

Thank you,
              Greg
              Fearfest
              Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-24-2010, 06:07 PM.
              Greg Allen
              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Our event wasn't listed either until just this past week... I had to send them the info! If you don't send them the info they don't list it... I hadn't sent info my event wasn't listed now it is. I'm sure they'll get this tour listed as well. Thanks Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry,

That just simply isn't true. Both your event and Shanes dinner have been listed on the TW site for several weeks now. I keep track of these things, you know. LOL.
                  Happy Haunting,

Adam Drendel
                  Webmaster of http://www.HauntedIllinois.com

Visit us on Facebook for the latest updates! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Haunte...m/225595667213

Comment

As far....

As my party goes its been on for weeks but then again I talked to Jen several months ago when she called. Shane and its I am sure that everyone will get to do everything they want to! Shane this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

cant wait to come and act for ya

Comment

Loved the haunts last year.... except for the touching (had to hold a colleague back from beating your actor) also a few of em need serious deodorant! Haunts kicked a$$!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words and Fearfest was not the haunt touching! Thats one of the ways Fearfest and Necropolis differ. We dont allow touching and he does. Thats his choice and our #1 rule to my actors. We would love to have you come back and see our changes!
                          Thanks,
                          Greg
                          Buy tickets NOW at
                          Greg Allen
                          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Greg, bought 2 tickets for the tour. Really looking forward to it!! Great deal!
                            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Awsome Terror, I was about to post that I just checked our ticket sales. We are doing very well and on our way to selling out on bus seats. We were limited on the availability of busses this year because of all the busses being used for the basket ball games so SEATING IS VERY LIMITED! Buy your tickets NOW.

As a reminder, we will be offering a lights on tour of FEARFEST directly after the tour closes for those of you that are driving. The house lights will be on and guided tours will be available to show you the in's and outs of our attractions. We will answer any questions about our haunt you can ask.

ALSO... for those haunters that cant find a location this is a must see. We will show you how we turned an old farm house into a 12,000 Sqft "temporary" attraction. You have to see it to understand how we do what we do.

Tickets are selling fast.
                              buy yours at..

Greg
                              Fearfest
                              Greg Allen
                              www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
                              X