No announcement yet.

Commercial Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I got skeered and changed the music. I composed some crap to get it by. It just doesn't have the same effect to me. Damn Nine Inch Nails for making such heart pounding music. Grrrr! More commercials are on the way soon.
    To look meant danger, to smile meant death!

Comment

Commercial #2

Starring myself and my most prized posession.

My wife (trunk victim) is okay too.

Wakka Wakka Wakka... Honey... Sweetie Pie, put the knife down...

Comment

Dude, that was totaly wicked!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

I really like the feel of the second one, but the first one doesn't seem to be there anymore. Did you remove it?

Dave
          Lords of Chaos, LLC
          House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Our server is down. I moved the file and the link should work again.

Thanks!

Comment

That was brilliant!
              The music reminded me of Rammstein which I like.
              The only slight, nit-picky miniscule "flaw"........(sorry the film is SO GOOD!)
              but my logical male/automotive brain wondered how she could be kept in the trunk when there is no latch, just latch holes ?
              I once had a 38 Chevy coupe, probably most people wouldn't even begin to notice this.
              Of course her time in the trunk and his vision of it happening could have surely happened before the latch was removed, sure! That's it!
              It's a flasback of the evil deed, we get to be inside the satanic mechanic's head.(and most people avoid thinking or really identifying with such a brain.
              Very Good idea for a quick ad, choosing black & white helps it too, seem more dream-like, but then you already knew that!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim,

I have to be honest I was bit shocked to hear that you like Rammstein!

Comment

my logical male/automotive brain wondered how she could be kept in the trunk when there is no latch, just latch holes ?
                  It's quite simple, really. Once she had lost the first few quarts or so of blood, she was simply too weak to climb out. The rope helps, but just as extra precaution.

Nice observation. I'm sure you also noticed the license plate blocking the right tail light. I had to get it in the shot. Original plate from when the car was new (1941). I have the trunk latch somewhere, but I'm in the process of stripping it down and I didn't want to put any of that stuff back on.

Thanks

Comment

I decorated a wall in my haunted kitchen with old license plates. I had an Illinois 1941 plate that looked like brand new!
                    After the dust cleared from that crazy October is when I noticed this plate was gone!
                    Someone had to have pulled pretty hard, I had it almost nailed to the plywood wall with some very long big-headed thumb tacks, and of course this room is never that dark and the customers are never alone in this room.
                    I have found many items that were in process of being lifted from here other places throughout this house, I guess they realise that it's usually pretty stupid to steal something then try to keep it hidden for the remaining 90 minutes that the tour usually lasts!
                    Sort of like the adventurer movies when the idiot tries to swim out of the flooded room full of gold while having his pockets full of gold and a big bag tied on his back!
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sweet that rocked!!!

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Awesome... Kind of has the feel of the Halloween Horror Nights ads! -Tyler
                        Chris Riehl
                        Sales@spookyfinder.com
                        (586)209-6935
                        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Great job ActionD! A bit disturbing :shock: I guess that means you achieved your objective! :wink:

Kel
                          Chris Riehl
                          Sales@spookyfinder.com
                          (586)209-6935
                          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

cool

man that was great, it gave me a good laugh. A cool commercial, good job.
                            Its not who you are or what you do that makes you important, its what you do for others that does.

Comment

No rumble-seaty for your sweety?
                              (Or is that just a "spare" you always keep in the trunk?)
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I loved both of the commercials Actiondeath...nice job!
                                Chris Riehl
                                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                                (586)209-6935
                                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                                X