Location location location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location location location

We are looking for a place for our haunted attraction. I am looking for advice on the types of buildings that would be best. The town has asked for parking and sprinkles..... We are looking to keep this up all year and then make a Christmas walk though the following year. 3000 - 5000 sq ft is what we are looking at. What kind of money would you say I would be looking at per month for the lease? I am getting estimates all over the board. Anyone have any luck neg. for better??
    Last edited by stgermain1969; 01-27-2010, 06:45 PM.

I am looking for advice on the types of buildings that would be best.
    #1 barn and or farm house
    #2 old "box store" or grocery store location
    try to be within 5 min from the highway that really helps
    good drive by is a huge bonus

The town has asked for parking and sprinkles.....
    How much parking? your parking should be determined by your show length and expected attendance. Turnover = more profit potential. The christmas event will most likely have a longer experience time, so they will be in the lot longer.

. 3000 - 5000 sq ft is what we are looking at. What kind of money would you say I would be looking at per month for the lease?
    that is impossible to tell. I dont know where you are. Church street in orlando Fl was $122/sq ft for retail space, below $1/sq ft is possible in other parts of the country.

I am getting estimates all over the board. Anyone have any luck neg. for better?? In the past I have negotiated 3months free rent by promising to spend X number of dollars on advertising at a location that was a dying shopping center, they simply wanted people to come and notice the other stores. A year round location would be more difficult. If you are not careful you might find a partner as opposed to a landlord and that may not be what you want.
    Im sure others will post advice as well,
    Allen H
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
    X