Ghost hunting anyone...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost hunting anyone...?

Anyone interested in the Chicago area starting a ghost hunting group? After Oct I was thinking about starting to set up some cases for investigating.

Thank you!

Peter T
    FS
    Last edited by FablesStudios; 02-01-2010, 03:45 PM.
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

If I was near by I'd join you. You'll have alot of interest from others as you go along.
    Rusty
    Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

Ghost Hunting?

Maybe you will find that the ghosts are hunting too, YOU!
      Maybe the ghost will be the ghost of the game warden?
      When does the ghost hunting season officially open?
      Around the full moon would be my guess.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My house will be the first one on the list. Weird stuff all the time.
        My Grand Mother and Grand Father both passed in the house.
        The time frame of after Oct is because I am moving into a new house now/ remodeling, Getting married in Aug and opening the Haunt this year I really wont have any free time untill after Oct.

Does anyone have any suggestions of places?

thanks!

Peter T
        FS
        Last edited by FablesStudios; 01-28-2010, 08:25 AM.
        Fables Studios
        Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Hey Rusty,

We can always set up some cases inbetween us. My fiance and I were thinking of moving to southern MO in the next couple years.

tty
          Peter T
          FS
          Fables Studios
          Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Speaking of ghost hunting in Chicago. Anyone caught this new show Paranormal Cops? Its kinda laughable. Whats next paranormal mall cops? Or paranormal volunteer firemen? LOL! Just venting! Hey Jim we got an investigation coming up soon involving an evil spirit that has been attacking a person. And been doing harm for sometime. Its a very serious case. Thought that may interest you.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Peter,

That would be great if we come across a case. I had to cut back on the amount of cases I took on. It seems that when Halloween rolls around I get 10 - 20 requests to investigate and the rest of the year maybe 1 or 2. I couldn't get to them because my time during this period is devoted to the safety of customers at Fearfest. If I tried to put them off until Nov. they lost interest in their paranormal problems and wouldn't get back in touch with me or avoid my return phone calls. But if you come up with something let me know I would really like to investigate a larger building rather than a residence. ( I have never had a case like that)
              Rusty
              Arx Mortis - Tech Department

-- Some people claim to see dead people, I see everything.

Comment

Actual ghost hunting!

May be a hard thing to sort out.
                I feel many living people have mental abilities to make certain things happen that can be mistaken for hauntings.
                A local girl, when in highschool, she's 40 now, could look at her arm and ten or fewer minutes later make a rash of boils appear . My Wife felt sorry for her , paid for the Doctor visit, and saw this demonstrated in the office.
                I have had some strange things occur that seemed to spring from just my thinking about them.
                One night I decided to see if I could will myself invisible to the motion detector switches here .
                Pretty nutty , huh?
                I did it.
                Concentrated about it, walked right through those areas where they always trip on and nothing happened.
                One October I was staring at a customer's right elbow as she stood facing me from about 8 feet away and after maybe 30 seconds she suddenly flung her right arm upward and said, "Somebody just touched me on my arm!"
                No one was standing anywhere near her.
                One time in my first room a group of people only interested in the haunted history told sans humor was enthralled by what I was sharing with them until the actual uncalled for demon from the back of my underware spoke and scared them so badly that they all were even afraid to breathe!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ghost hunting is a bad title. “Paranormal Truth”

Hahahaha!!! love the fart joke...

We are looking for facts that can be caught on camera and audio. No feelings... things we can show someone and say here, explain this... no Orbs. no floating dust/bugs.

If people are looking for answers, why this is happening, we can come in and say that thumping is your crazy neighbor not a ghost. I know what that’s like, I have them on both sides. BUT… If we are left with no explanation then it “may” be paranormal.

I guess Ghost hunting is a bad title. “Paranormal Truth” is better.

I always enjoy your stories Jim.

Have a great week ALL!!

Peter T
                  FS
                  Fables Studios
                  Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Im up in green bay but i would definately be interested in doing this its only a couple hour drive for me to do
                    Kyle Guillette
                    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

contact me here...

Send me emails so I can start getting the goup together. Again we wont start getting into it until after Oct.

petertomeczko@att.net

TTY

Peter T
                      FS
                      Fables Studios
                      Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com

Comment

Working...
                      X