No announcement yet.

ok you know your a haunter when ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry I think I have done the very same thing when you see a new building since I was like 9
    The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

When you keep putting off building your new house on the property you purchased 3 years ago, because you keep spending everything you have on the haunted house.
      Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Originally posted by BruiseMuse View Post
        When you schedule your wedding so it won't interfere with any part of haunt season.
        I didnt know there was an end!
        Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

When you get MARRIED on the front porch of your haunt on premier night so its a tax write off! hehe Yep, I'm DAMN GOOD!

Greg
          Fearfest
          Last edited by N2SPOOKINU; 01-28-2010, 07:44 PM.
          Greg Allen
          scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
          www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

When You Build a barn (to use for your Haunt) on your property before you build your new house so you don't miss a year of haunting

Comment

You buy Christmas decorations and figure out how to fix em' up with blood for next years Haunt.
              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Your at your haunt and need to take a 20 min. nap, so you can work another 10 hours, and the only place you can find is... one of your caskets. I have a pic of Greg (FEARFEST) doing just that. LOL

Comment

Hey honey that was a great nap but you didnt have to snap that pic. hehe
                  FYI caskets are pretty comfortable!
                  Greg
                  Fearfest
                  Greg Allen
                  scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
                  www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

When you dream about it, on christmas eve... I really wanted to say every night but thought this was funnier... True story too...

Comment

Post the picture Christina!
                      sigpic

Comment

First - shane...ewww..... LMAO
                        When everything you own has at least a drop of fake blood on it.
                        When you collect anything with a skull on it like most people collect glass figurines.
                        Get turned on by the small of plywood. heh heh heh
                        Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

When you move into your new apartment in August, you decorate for Halloween... and never un-decorate. And you have a roommate from a foreign country who has never heard of a haunted house...

Also, anything associated with Halloween that smiles or has the word "Happy" with it, you deem it not Halloween related.
                          sigpic

Comment

your 91 year old grandma looks at you and asks Does your fiance help you make your shitty britches too?
                            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

How about when your house is the only one in the entire neighborhood with out any Halloween decorations on it (they are used in the haunt) I agree your a true haunter if you ever napped in a coffin, gurney or on an autopsy table
                              The flesh is weak wax is eternal.

Comment

When in your early 20's you quit your job in July and live in the workshop trailer of the haunt and sleep next to masks molds until the end of November. And do this for the next 2 years after that.
                                Bart Butler
                                HobNob Productions
                                http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Working...
                                X