trucking service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trucking service

I'm in need for info on who to use to move a haunt that I just bought. Looks like I'll need 2 48' trailers. Pick-up in Shippensburg, PA. and drop off in St. Joseph, MO.

Thanks
    Andrew

Can you call a moving company or a shipping company. They should be able to give you some quotes.

Peter T
    FS
    Fables Studios
    Your Home For Horror

www.FablesStudios.com
    https://www.facebook.com/FablesStudios

Comment

Contact Ken Spriggs of Dreamreapers and Sinister Scents at haunted6666@hotmail.com. He has ties to a logistics company.
      Kevin
      MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

any international moving company can do it can do it such as mayflower, atlas van lines, united van lines. i worked for atlas for 7 years and we picked up amusement rides all the time. im from Pa and atlas is huge in Pa. im pretty sure there is a hub near shippensburg
        Tim McCall

Comment

Iv used Ushit.com to get a trucker.

Comment

Is that ushit.com or uship.com? Just trying to clarify. Didnt know if you get Greg Allen or what when you bring that up?
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

YO

Moving company? Ha ha ha ha
              ok you can do that then call me.....tell me what they quoted though please? before I give you my rates.

call me I'll see what I can do

815-405-3645
              Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Damon,

Ujealous much????
                The pants

Comment

? Nah been there done that. Thanks. This was a joke at someone saying something about Greg taking a dump in someones lawn. And then this websites address I couldnt resist because of the simularity.
                  Thanks
                  Damon
                  Damon Carson

Comment

Just got a great deal from yellow freight. Thanks Everyone for your input.

Thanks
                    Andrew

Comment

Personally I would never use Yellow Freight (RCR) they have a saying...
                      Broken or Bent
                      Yellow it went!

I would advise not using them, especially if you want your freight on TIME. Get a quote from your local FedEx Freight company. That is the way to go!

Originally posted by scattered screams View Post
                      Just got a great deal from yellow freight. Thanks Everyone for your input.

Thanks
                      Andrew

Comment

To add to my previou message, you must ask Fedex Freight for the 45% new customer discount rate. Talk to a real person at FedEx Freight, don't use the computer, its better to call the local center, 800-354-9489 .

Vampyress

if you have any question you can send an email to me
                        forestoffright@yahoo.com I'd be happy to assist you on qetting you a quote or answer any questions.

Vampyress

Comment

Vampyress,
                          I am sorry but we have been using Yellow for 2 years now pretty much exclusively and have only had 2 problems in 2 years. Those are pretty good odds. when you purchase a compete PUP you also get a pretty good deal. Just be sure to insure your freight. If anything does happen they obviously can't replace what might get damaged. But you will get reimburse to be able to afford to replace it.

Something else to think about is Fedex Freight is also a great option when purchasing a full or half pup. IT is very reasonable. I think you would do fine either way.

Has anyone ever seen a loading dock at night at any freight collection center. Holy Crap, it is a wonder anything gets through a terminal without getting destroyed.
                          Kevin R. Alvey
                          info at gore-galore.com
                          www.gore-galore.com
                          www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                          www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                          www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

My husband works for FedEx freight for over 15yrs now.
                            I worked for them for 8yrs and then went to Yellow Freight..what a bad career move!

I have compared the difference in both trucking companies and realize that Fedex Freight is the way to go. Plus the financial trouble that yellow frieght is in, it's scary. It not unusual for a trucking company to go belly up and then all the frieght just sits on docks . I've worked the dock at the hubs and seen the nightmares both at yellow and fedex.

Whoever you want to carry your freight is fine. But just a reminder, i've seen the damaged freight from Yellow and it does not compare to Fedex Freight.
                            We also have a family member that is a sales rep for Yellow and from what he tells me and what i've seen , yellow does not like to pay there claims.

Whoever you want to chose is fine, i was just letting you know from my own opinion that i would never in a million years let yellow handle one piece of freight for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X