website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website

Who would you recommend to do a haunted attraction website that is good and reasonable? If you can use both words in the same sentence. Thanks.

There's a saying in the engineering fields, including software and website development:

Here's your choices:

1) Quality
    2) Speed
    3) Cost

Choose two.

As far as recommendations, I don't really have any. I can host if you need someone, but I am so swamped with other development projects I really don't have the bandwidth to take another one on.

-- I
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

I have used darknet designs before. They have done good for me.

Chad Savage has also done work for me and he is good as well.

All the others I have yet to use.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Rogues Hollow we went with them this past year and had got a well designed and run website. Get in early and they have discounts. We were very happy.

Robert

Comment

web design

I just had Chad Savage from Sinister Visions do some graffic work and logo design for my existing website. It didnt seam like it took all that long for him to do the work that he did. For what I was charged I thought was extremely worth it. I was very impressed and very satisfied with the work Chad did. He talked with me quite a bit about options and I didn't feel rushed to make a decision in the least way.

I'll definately have him do work for me again!!

Kelly
          HYH.net
          Kelly Anderson
          Owner- Halloween Undercroft
          http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
          Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

I have been working on a website for my entertainment company. I used a website building website called www.wix.com. It is a flash based site. You can build the website for free, then once you are satisfied, you can upgrade to a premium package that will remove all adds, and let you use your own domain name. Now it costs me about $9.00 a month for the hosting, and it was $20 to buy the domain name at godaddy.com for 2 years. It took me about 2 weeks to figure out how to use the website correctly, and to get all of the information up and running, but I think it looks pretty good.

Here is a link to the site.
            www.spotlightentertainmentboston.com

I noticed that there are a lot of haunt themed items that you can use, such as backgrounds, animations, icons ect, and they are not cheesey looking ones either, they are pretty cool. At first I was very weary of using a do it yourself site builder, but now that I did, I am glad. I was prepared to spend upwards of $1,000 to have the site designed and hosted for a year through a company. But I think what I did looks pretty good, and it only cost me a couple hundred bucks for 2 years. On top of that, I can easily make updates and changes as often as I want. I can even change the feel of the whole site in just a few minutes. Unlike other do it yourself site like freewebs.com that all have the same kind of template look, and you know it was a do it yourself job, with wix you can really make them look however you want. Let me know what you think!

Justin
            The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

We have used Chris at Rogues Hollow for three years and are very happy with him. He does a great job.

Comment

Here are some website templates that I designed that are available. They just have to be edited and are ready for your haunt or can be converted to work with WordPress for easy maintenance. If you have a custom theme request, I'm available for contract work. Feel free to e-mail me at movierelics at gmail dot com if you have any questions.

Templates Available:
                http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...ad.php?t=10499
                News and event coverage from directly inside the Haunt Industry - http://www.hauntersdigest.com
                Get a Website and/or Mobile App for Your Attraction - http://www.charlesterry.com

Comment

I recommend Chad Savage, he's done great stuff for us the last 2 years, check out our websites and take a look at his work.
                  www.terrorplex.com
                  www.midnightmanorhauntedhouse.com
                  Having a great website is crucial to your business and we've heard nothing but good things from people that visit our website then visit our attraction.

Comment

redcrowdesign.net

Comment

My good friend Tom at www.pure9studios.com is quite amazing...
                      Bill Rod.
                      Dark Tech Effects
                      Automated DMX Lighting
                      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

I hired Matthew Freyer Productions to do my website and business cards.

here is his link

http://www.matthewfreyerproductions.com/

Comment

Jimmy at Thorn Web Designs

contact@thornwebdesigns.coms

Comment

I can do it for example goto www.haunted-farm.com

Comment

Working...
                            X