Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Props of 2009

Hi everyone,

I am always amazed by the creativity I see out there in our community and love to see the custom made props people build..it gives me the drive to go out and create something new every year. There is always a satisfaction knowing you did that on your own, wouldn't you agree?

I've been sketching up some designs for our haunt this year and was thinking about some of my favorite handmade props that we built for our show last year and wanted to know what were some of your favorite builds in your 09' haunts?

Was it a custom animitronic, static character, undead horse or maybe a wicked fireplace? Please feel free to share and let us know what led you to designing your creepy creation!

Best,

J.

Producer
    Grimlock Manor Haunted Attraction
    http://www.grimlockmanor.com/
    www.grimlockmanor.blogspot.com

Of course one of our all time favorites was the Asylum Door by Pale Night Productions. When we ever decide to remove it from the haunt, that thing is getting installed in my house! Kip from Pale Night and Gadget from Evilusions both added a lot of awesome effects to our attractions last year. Many of these were completely custom though. I guess as far as props made available in production for the industry goes, the Asylum Door wins my vote for last year.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

I just re-read your post and realized I initially missed your point. You are wanting to know what we built ourselves that we are most pleased with, yes? I'll have to think on this one! ; )

Kel
      sigpic
      Kelly Allen
      Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
      www.RaycliffManor.com
      www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
      www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
      X