Hauntworld Magazine 23 SHIPPED... Lets hear the reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine 23 SHIPPED... Lets hear the reviews

Let me start by saying this was the MOST work I've ever put into one single magazine... it was a backbreaker. I hope you like it!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone who wrote articles and helped!

Well the magazine IS SHIPPED... its coming to your door!

Let me know what you think after you get it and let me know if we are in the right direction, what is it you liked and what you want to see more of.

Thanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Well, since my wife helped stuff the envelopes I got my copy early. It's a great issue. I especially liked the story on Haunted Overload but especially the layout. Not sure why, it just appealed to me. The "Creating Killer Shots" article is also great. Lots of good info. Great magazine. Keep em coming.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Comment

Anyone else get the magazine? Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Hopefully it will be in the mail today. Looked yesterday and was disappointed....just bills!
        Bart Butler
        HobNob Productions
        http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

got nothing on friday hope it is here today heading to check for it soon.
          Proud to be able to work at
          http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Jam Packed

Been reading some today and I can tell you its jam packed of info. This is a really good issue gonna take me a bit to read it all and the ad looks GREAT ( Thanks Doug@ Brain Storm) Shane and its you guys will enjoy it! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

It came in today. Love the layout still reading it lots of information
              Proud to be able to work at
              http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Larry,
                Are you gonna have any of the new Unit70 pieces on your tour this year like you did last year, and/or do you know if the Unit70 guys will be at TW this year. Magazine is spooktakular by the way!

Comment

Most everyone should have got this by today I would think... we also send out magazines to HHA members paid for by HHA but I don't think they went out yet but maybe they went out today. Love to hear all your feedback.

If you don't have a subscription get one today! www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                  Larry Kirchner
                  President

Comment

I'm HHA and didn't see it today.
                    Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

Nothing yet.

Hopefully tomorrow. That massive snow storm may have slowed things up for some of us in the east.

Eric
                      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Got mine the other day. I've been dying for a new issue! I love the Haunted Overload article, Eric and his crew were a huge inspiration to us here at Grimlock Manor so it's nice to read more about them and their process. Those are the types of articles I love best.

The layout of the magazine is nice. Everything is nice and legible. I used to have some problems with the body text not being clear because of images that were set behind it but this issue seems to have solved those issues.

One of my favorite industry magazines. Oh and a nod to the folks at Jak Prints whos insert was in the issue. We had them print our marketing materials last year and their prints are top notch! Great customer service and fast turnover.

Jay.
                        Producer
                        Grimlock Manor
                        http://grimlockmanor.com/

Comment

I'm glad you liked it Jay. I still haven't seen it. I hope it comes soon, the anticipation is really killing me now. I hope my subscription didn't run out. Wouldn't that be a bitch, lol!

Eric
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

I don't have mine either, Eric. It's not just you. They're probably all sitting under a snowdrift in Baltimore.
                            Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.

Comment

I talked to a couple people who just got theirs yesterday. I would wait another 2 or 3 days and if you don't get them send me your address and subscription information by email to darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Then I will check into it for you! Thanks Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

Working...
                              X