No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Magazine 23 SHIPPED... Lets hear the reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recieved it, loved it like all the issues before it, & just today renewed my subscription. Eagerly awaiting the next issues!

J. Elks
    Death Row: Sanitarium of Slaughter
    Actor/Builder/Etc.
    www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net
    Last edited by newhorror2010; 02-10-2010, 03:35 PM.
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Issue 23

Larry~

Got my here the other day here in Western NY (even with the snow LOL ).

Like it alot and the direction the Mag is going. I too like a few others was HOPING that my subsription hadnt ran out, glad it didn't and i didnt miss this one.

I especially liked the Articles on Haunted Overload and how he made those "bigger than life" props , and if i read correctly 79 ACRES of land .. dang Eric no wonder you a constantly busy person LOL.

Looking forward to the next issue(as long as my subscription is still good) and hope to see more of the same stuff if future issues.

Keep up the good work.
      LoneWolf
      Jeff

OH P.S to Shane: Nice ad for your party looks like it will be a blast ... wish I could attend, maybe some year I will be able to if funding allows as well as the tradeshows.

Comment

Larry, all I got was a envelope, sent you a e-mail.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Haunt World Mag

Got mine wed. Great info once again. This mag has proved to have great content in each issue. A great resource! I cant wait to get more reading time in.

I like the Haunted Overload artice about building the horse from foam. Very cool and very informative. Id like to see even more on prop building and set detailing in future magazines.

But its a great magazine as always! Nice Work!!
          Kelly Anderson
          Owner- Halloween Undercroft
          http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
          Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

I don't have mine either, Eric. It's not just you. They're probably all sitting under a snowdrift in Baltimore.

Nope, not in Baltimore or else I'd have my copy by now.....

Allan

Comment

Got mine today. Looks boss!

Comment

My wife e mailed me at work and said it came in the mail so I will be able to check it out late tonight.

I'm looking forward to seeing how it turned out.

Eric
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Mine showed up today too! It looks great. I can't wait to sit down and actually read it--I just got home so I've only had time to flip through so far.
                  Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.

Comment

finally got my subscription ordered today. can't wait until i get the first copy

Comment

Got mine, Super Fine!!!

Tom
                      www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

It turned out great. I really enjoyed Tim's article in the Haunted Mansion experience. Brainstorm did an awesome job with all the layouts. Everyone's passion showed through in their respective articles. There is a ton of info in this book which I didn't realize until I looked at it as a whole, especially with all the TransWorld stuff.

Favorite article: Killer Shots, Good info awesome layout.

Favorite advertisement: Shane's kick off party. Very well done ad although Imprinted Warehouse was an attention grabber as well, lol!

Larry's letter and Ben's HHA letter were excellent and recapped all that went on last year.

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next issue already.

Eric
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Still waiting
                          Ken L.

http://www.thedreamsofdarkness.com

Comment

I got a envelope.
                            Originally posted by Dreamreaper View Post
                            Still waiting
                            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Half of the time...

I have no idea whether or not my subscription expired...I never get a rebill notification.... I just sent an email to the office mgr to find out...does anyone get a rebill notice, or just wait until after the 4th mag is send out, then resubscribe manually?

Comment

Anyone who did not get a magazine you email me directly darkrides@sbcglobal.net and offer up your name and address and we'll check into it for you like we always do. We'll let you know what the deal is. Normally we send out rebill notices don't know why you wouldn't get one but when you are dealing with 2000 plus mags going out it is kinda difficult.

I wish there was some program I could buy online to manage this...does anyone know of one?

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President
                                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X